JC and S - Trolley System

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by terry2sheds, May 1, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. terry2sheds

terry2sheds Newcomer

Has anybody got one of there units and if so what do you think ? - I saw a You tube clip of one being in use and it seems robust enough and it seems a steal at £200 on e-bay - feedback would be greatfully appreciated - Thanks Terry

Advertisement
  2. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

Are you referring to that £220 pump box because if you are there is about £40 quids worth of stuff there and would take a hour to make at most.

3. terry2sheds

terry2sheds Newcomer

Thanks Andy - So whats the story ? Do most people put their own system together -all advice gratefully received Thanks Terry

4. Marko067

Marko067 Well-Known Member

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Why pay that for a sack barrow and a 25l drum ??
    Buy a gardiners backpack
    Decent aluminium trolley
    Hose reel
    Hose
    Will cost about the same but will be a lot better to use and the backpack detaches for jobs where you need to go through houses etc

6. Den

Den Forum Addict

Daveyboy can you tell me what hose and hose reel you use and where you got them.

Thanks

Den.

7. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Cant speak for davieboy, but myself and several others got the small reell out of wilkos (about a tenner). Then just add 60 m of microbore

8. Den

Den Forum Addict

Thanks for the answer Steve, complete newbie here will I have to buy any special connectors to connect the hose.

Den.

9. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

That JC sprayers is just the Essex side of the Dartford crossing I bought my 50ft carbon China pole off him. He has a big unit on a dairy farm bulk buys thousands of units at a time and makes em up. When I went down he had just had 500 battery crop sprayers deliverd. Quite often he has just the spray arms for sell left over from conversion. He sell pairs of duel trim brushes on eBay a lot as well. Does a few bits and bobs connecters. The unit is massive and full of gear.

10. Den

Den Forum Addict

Advertisement