Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Been Using Google Earth...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

In the eyes of a customer how can you justify £70 for 7m of guttering then only charge £100 for the conny clean that is alot more difficult to do?

In the eyes of a customer how can you justify £70 for 7m of guttering then only charge £100 for the conny clean that is alot more difficult to do?
You shouldn't need to justify your self, the price is the price.

Anyway its more dangerous lol

I can clean out the guttering and would charge £60. If they want a gutter guard fitting in the down pipe, it's an extra £10. That run of guttering is a 15 minute job.

I virtually always tell customers I can get their upvc looking like new. I know how. I would charge about £120 for the conservatory. We pre-treat the whole conservatory with a chemical which loosens ALL forms of grime we have come across. When the customer sees the finished product, you will not believe how many tell us it is like we have built a new one! And that's a great feeling....

I would easily get both jobs done in less than 2 hours with 2 men.

It may not be the most expensive price here, but £190 in 2 hours is good going I feel.

Jst seen pic..ok this is my take.

Gutter vac the 7 m in 10 mins. glas roof easy peze . Top trellis easy when u know how. Con gutters small ladder with standoff..complete once over with ggenerous reach and wash..2 hours 1man. £150. There by 830 gone by1030ish

Back to the rounds and make more than that that job also. ..Boooooooooooom lol

That's interesting....

Gutter vac the 7 m in 10 mins? - would take about 20 mins to setup & pack away gutter vac alone, what about the blocked downspout?

glas roof easy peze? - how can the back panes of glass and frames be easy to clean? also in the corner of the return of the roof has a plant growing out of the conservatory gully so how would you get that out?

Top trellis easy when u know how? - please do tell how you reach to clean it aslo you can not see what you are doing on the back of it

Con gutters small ladder with standoff..? what about the box guttering running along both walls of the house?

complete once over with ggenerous reach and wash? - It's a deep clean so would take a lot longer to get clean but agree a high flow rate would be needed.

2 hours 1man £150? - would take me about an hour to setup & pack away all the kit I would use let alone doing the job on my own.

Conclusion: If you can do that job in just two hours then far play to you but from my vast experience would take a lot longer than two hours to do the job properly to the high standards that the customer would expect :rolleyes:

Jst seen pic..ok this is my take.

Gutter vac the 7 m in 10 mins. glas roof easy peze . Top trellis easy when u know how. Con gutters small ladder with standoff..complete once over with ggenerous reach and wash..2 hours 1man. £150. There by 830 gone by1030ish

Back to the rounds and make more than that that job also. ..Boooooooooooom lol

Hi smurc or whatever ur name is.

Yes you did read correctly. . Beats me if u have vast experience that you couldn't clean for what I wrote.

But hey we're all different. Lol

Sorry if you don't agree but it still stands....

Latest Posts

Back