Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just bought myself another ladder..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No probs... I posted that vid just to highlight what could happen if you set a pointy ladder wrong.

I think dangerous Brian lives up to his name don't you? Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

How you getting on with this ladder now you have had a bit of time with it Tolish?

Been thinking of getting one for a while, I know it's a ladder made for window cleaners but do you find it any better than a normal ladder? I've always been put off by where to set the ladder, i.e if you have a regular 3 pane window I set the ladder underneath the middle pane and can reach all 3, how would you set a point ladder for that window? Same way? Or do 2 sets in either corner?

where the ladders overlap it looks like you could trip easily,if you were hurrying is that so ? be good to hear how it works out

I have been looking at them with £750 to spend on equipment bit still not convinced

Dear council

I have had this business for years

Please please please give me 750 notes..lol

How you getting on with this ladder now you have had a bit of time with it Tolish?
Been thinking of getting one for a while, I know it's a ladder made for window cleaners but do you find it any better than a normal ladder? I've always been put off by where to set the ladder, i.e if you have a regular 3 pane window I set the ladder underneath the middle pane and can reach all 3, how would you set a point ladder for that window? Same way? Or do 2 sets in either corner?

where the ladders overlap it looks like you could trip easily,if you were hurrying is that so ? be good to hear how it works out

I have been looking at them with £750 to spend on equipment bit still not convinced
Sorry for the delay lads, things have been busy round here. Right, the ladder. @boarcity , the locking mechanism is no bother at all. Its very compact, and forms a part of the ladder, there's no more risk of tripping over it then any other extension ladder. If you are ever in the Cambridge area, you are welcome to try it out. Trust me, for any job other then window cleaning like painting, glazing, gutters etc, this is not the best ladder, but for WCing, this is as good as it gets.

Hope that helps fellas. :thumbsup:

That's my mind made up then

Got 750 quid grant off the council

Gonna go for a big long one and sod the cost

Will get it back from mr taxman anyway

Seen some good looking sectional ones where you just add sections instead of extending it

id fit spikes onto it if was mine. remember ,rubber feet has almost zero grip if the ground is damp and zero if its wet .

Cheers lads. :thumbsup:

@boarcity , its probably a good idea to do that for the wet days matey.

One of the easiest reviews I've written, so many good things to say about it. If you buy one you won't regret it, it takes a lot of the danger, stress, and hard labour out of our job.

yes good review tolish. review your other stuff when u av a moment spare can yer
Cheers @boarcity, might do my BPS ladders some time. Not sure what else I can review, but I'm open to requests.

Latest Posts

Back