Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just orderd a Gardner pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Got 4 slx poles and a 4' clx love them all.   my next pole will probably be an extreme 18 as most of my work 18 is what is needed the most. 

I have got 4 extreams in different sizes today I snapped the 18 top section for the 3 rd time ???? they are a very nice pole and I use that one 8 hours a day 4 + days a week but they are very delicate I also have 2 slx poles for staff tomorrow I will be using an slx don’t think I will be replacing it as it’s £75 to replace the top section so x3 that would pay for the slx they are very similar in use but far more robust pole never Brocken one of them !!! I don’t think they are well suited to use all day every day I was only kleening the window not beating it shut with the pole , I think the problem is that they are very thin from new to cut down on weight then with the slightest bit of wear they snap : it is a nice pole though 

Pjj have you tired out an s max pole ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

No i haven’t I have 4 extreams In various sizes  4 slx in various sizes , one clx, one ultimate all very good poles for different application , I think the

s max is a shorter collapsed length and fatter diameter isn’t it ? I did look at one years ago but have short fingers and found it uncomfortable compared to other slimmer poles 

Back