Just ordered 15,000 business cards

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Apr 25, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

£195.00 including vat and delivery from vistaprint

I will be shotting them out all over :D how many calls from 15,000 business cards lads ? 15 minimum right ?

lol

I will be buying a tds meter later on from a local person.... he is sellingit for £10

I asked if he was a window cleaner aswell he said no he said he uses it for fishtank or something

I hope my water is soft because according to this it says...

http://www.eddy.uk.com/hard-water-regions.htm

my water is between 0-100

so hopefully i only will need a di filter lol

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I thought you said yesterday your water was 200ppm?

You should get more than 15 calls lol, will take you about 15 weeks to deliver them!!

Have you ever thought of going trad?

3. harunh

harunh Legend

the window cleaner i went to said his is 226 ! Hes 15 miles away from me though and on the map it says am 0-1000 and i know another cleaner 15 miles away from him and 30 miles away from me and he just uses a di filter ! Am sure my water is a soft water area :D and ill get the 15,00 dropped within 1 month hopefully lol ill do 6 hours foot patrol per day dropping. Lol

4. laddergarder

I think you will be at it for more than a month mate, and maybe even more than 3 months, but it really doesn't matter how long it takes to get them out, just that your out getting your name out there, and you do well. I don't think you'll have to worry about running out any time soon! lol.

best of luck mate.

5. best

best Active Member

will you be knocking on doors or just posting your card?

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Depending on the houses you will be doing, if you go into a terrace street, you can do a few hundred in about 30 mins.. But if you go to detached houses with driveways and gates it takes ages!! I wish I'd the time to do flyers, Iv about 2000 sitting here Iv had for nearly a year!

Hopefully your water is soft, but I lived in a hard water area and moved 4 miles away and nOw in very soft area.. [hr]
    You should also go around all the local shops and ask. An you put a wee pile of cards on the counter etc

7. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

15,000 from Vistaprint! Does this mean you still won't be starting for weeks and weeks??

Just seen time of your last 2 posts - 2:09 am and 7:02 am. Are you going to sneak out in the dead of ***ht and blitz the area? Headline "Who is the Phantom Window Cleaner?" lol, smiley face

8. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

haha, yh vistaprints delivery times are shocking!lol

9. best

best Active Member

Estate agents are good to leave cards at

10. Paul

Paul Guest

I paid for 3 day I wasn't waiting for a month, 15000 in a month ? Not a chance I get 200 per day and that's enough for me.

Advertisement