Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tulsion resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi has any one had a problem with tulsion resin think I have had a bad batch , company basically asked me to send it to get tested so this will cost more money , changed to unger and a don't like change , and every thing fine now with tds readings

Never had a problem with either I'm afraid. Hope you get sorted.
Ye Ave never too , but this batch I have and the company I got it from is basically saying , its strange that it's off, and ask me to send it to another company to get tested and then if its faulty they will refund me ,what a bloody hassle , also change resin to unger and the problem solve , so defo the resin

Hi has any one had a problem with tulsion resin think I have had a bad batch , company basically asked me to send it to get tested so this will cost more money , changed to unger and a don't like change , and every thing fine now with tds readings
Have you got the batch number and whom did you buy it from, please?

We don’t use resin any more. A new membrane usually gets our 280tds down to about 3ppm. Once it gets to 8 or 9 we just change the membrane. Resin is only kept for an emergency.

Latest Posts

Back