Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Beeejayteee

Hi, although I've been a window cleaner for over 40 years I have only ever done traditional however I'm about to dip my toe into wfc for the first time, nothing extravagant just a gardiner backpack. My question is, is ionic resin any good? Up to now it's been a choice between unger or tulsion but ionic is a bit cheaper. Any advice appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_20230406_141309.jpg
    IMG_20230406_141309.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2
All resins are similar not a lot in any of them to be fair first thing you need to do is get a tds meter check your tap tds anything under 80 tds then it’s di anything over you will need a ro and di

All resins are similar not a lot in any of them to be fair first thing you need to do is get a tds meter check your tap tds anything under 80 tds then it’s di anything over you will need a ro and di
Thanks Tench, fortunately our tds is below 40, so I will be getting a Di system. I'll give Ionic a try. Thanks

Huge difference in resin performance. There are various grades of resin the cheaper they are the less capacity you will have. Personally have never tested Ionics but if you look at past posts of people who have used it.

Water structure is also a key area so in some areas you may see little difference and in some areas it will be 2 bags lower grade to 1 bag higher grade.

Latest Posts

Back