Just put 14,000 business cards in the wheelie bin !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, May 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I made a bad error on my business cards.... am from middlesbrough.... and its known as 'teesside'

I put down teeside.... not teesSide... ! :| ive always thought its been spelt like that ... ! :| then i advertised on facebook... some one said you dont spell it like that :| I had to redo my invoices my bus cards.... delete m ywebsite and make a new 1 .... make a new email...

its a good job that this has happened now and not later on ;)

so im happy to be honest.... i wasted 195 quid on those cards....

but vistaprint are doing me a deal.... 33 pound for 5,000 business cards ! i dont need many business cards... as id rather go canvassing now...

i got 15k before because.... i was planning on carding... but carding doesnt work me... canvassing is the way forward ;) lol

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Tescos is hiring mate of you change your mind lol... Could you not have edited your site inside of deleting it?

3. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

I said "proof read and spellcheck" months ago, didn't I.

4. laddergarder

I think he said he had a vista print website.

hurunh, if you have access to your ftp site, I can change that for you without having to delete everything and start again?

I wouldn't bin them mate, its not that bad, you can still hand them out of people ask, the main thing is that it has the right name and number on it.

5. Paul

Paul Guest

lol oh man you make my day harunh, but seriously mate just use them it's not anmassive mistake.

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

You made another boo boo on the home page

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

What about your bankcard(business account) wouldnt that have your name on it "teesside window cleaning" you dont want ppl paying you checks in the wrong name teeside window cleaning lol

8. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Just be careful with the "reach and wash" as well. I think that is owned by Ionics - not a problem if you have an Ionics system of course. :)

9. lee.h

lee.h Member

i think you should go into comedy tbh....

i wouldnt worry bout it i would still use the business cards,most of them will go in the bin anyway so u may as well put them to some use... 195 notes in the bin before you've cleaned a window is insane mind. you need to actually clean some windows and stop humouring people on here most of the day, you posted more times on here than most vip members buddy , if you spent that time goin out and gettin some small jobs in you'd be quids in. im not critisising you btw. in fact im pretty gutted to think you've possibly wasted so much money

10. Paul

Paul Guest

Your gutted Lee, imagine the shock in his face when he noticed lol, don't bin them tho pal many people won't even notice.

Advertisement