Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lesson Learnt

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I should lighten up a bit, talking about brushes all the time cant be good for you.

The way I see it rcproperty, now you have more of a choice with brushes, Gardiners, vikan the new beta 4 brush pack Tecbuk brushes etc, that’s good – more choice the better it is for window cleaners, and some brushes will be better than others.

Now you and others are more than welcome to pick up on design faults and point them out, I’m interested in all your comments – both good and bad - I am not interested in comments from toadies who would limit your choice to only one supplier.

When you get the brush and then try it - all I asked is be truthfull, if you really don’t like it say so and please feel free to go into detail why you dont, likewise if you do like it.

(By the way your right about some brushes having to may filaments and to few, but I wont name them.)

Richard
u pleb

Back