Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

**** life

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tell us all your problems get it all out in the open ....i freak out so much some days i think i will die from an anorisum in my head from the pressure, i can feel the side of my head but i cant stop myself from freaking out....we all have our bad days....

Davy. How I look at life is that its just a kick on the ****. Every morning I get up sit at the edge of my bed and inhale some cancer. Find my feet then comes the kick on the **** and I say thanks god ya *******. I look at life and think we are born into a environment thats very ****** harsh and we just have to adopt to it. And it ****** sucks it just ****** sucks. And then we have a loving government ****** us in the arsehole, while they run about all happy like a dog with two dicks in street full of lamp posts

thats one reason i have no work at the weekend......i have to have time out...i can say ....i did not want to go back to work on monday but....once in the water....one week down forty nine to go.....

Dave Rabbit says '**** it before it ***** you'.

Dave Rabbit is always correct.

Personally, I go up and down like a yoyo. At least I feel real. Gotta have the lows to appreciate the hiiiiiiiiighs.....

what I learned was even the closest family members dont give a ****. You have to save yourself man and thats just how it is. No one is coming to help and why should they? Its your problem not anyone elses. So when your down in that hole and looking for the light to get out, dig even deeper and you will find a strength you never new you had. The pain you will endure I cant find words to describe. In the process of climbing out of the hole you will learn in the future to save yourself first

I have been a lot better since i left employment and started on the windows again

Can't stand employment even when i was in an office organising warehouse staff and drivers for the Olympics

Good money but so much responsibility and people above you wanting to know this that and the other

Rather be cleaning windows than having a conference call with seb coe's locog guys and wincanton management

You have to find what works for you and do it

**** what everyone else thinks

I stopped giving a toss what people think or say years ago

I know a lot of windies and quite a few of them have issues so took up this job to be out on their own rather than in the ratrace with everyone else

yep me down to forty pounds in the bank, one hundred and fifty due for credit cards soon house falling down around me and two old cars that are just about going......you know what life of brian would say....

[media]

[/media]

dont tell me that doesnt cheer you up....

Sometimes you have to fool your mind mate because it can fool you. I know its easy for me to say now but, your reality creates what you are focusing on. For some damn reason its bloody easier to have a negative attitude than be positive which can be so flippin hard. I used to write how I was feeling down on paper and how I wanted my life to be, idea was to get those feelings out my head and dump them elsewhere ie on a bit of paper, I then would dump the letter on the barbecue and torch it so it didn't exist anymore sounds utterly nutty but it worked also by writing down how you want your life to be can make it clearer to you of where you want to be. What you have also seen here is your not alone in your feelings as you think its amazing how people can put on a brave face. If only we could physically see the struggles of others so we could help when people are to ashamed to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just keep going, you will get through it and talk to people, i used to bottle things up but now i realise its good to talk.

I have had a **** start to the year so far with finding out my dad has cancer, but you just have to keep going and carry on the best you can /emoticons/smile.png

If your feeling down, then only you can pick your self up..

If your depressed, then only anti-depressants will help, even if only a month of them, Depression is a illness, you cant help it/stop it.

I found they don't work for me

You rely on then instead of dealing with the problem but others swear by them

My wife has anxiety issues and takes something from the doctor when needed and that works for her

There is no right or wrong answer

hmmmmm and so i spend ages cleaning my mates windows over the road nice and clean spotless...he pays me this morning and i wonder over when he had gone to have a quick check and what do i see....dirty windows....last nights or this mornings hail made a right mess......only on the back so a quick blade got em clean again but you sometimes wonder whats the point....

still ....i got paid....and i suppose once the money is in my pocket its just another job out of the way.../emoticons/biggrin.png

can you post and let us know your alright soonish..please.../emoticons/biggrin.png

in star trek an alien describes the human race as ugly bags of mostly water....and to some extent that is a good description as we are some 70 percent water but its the chemicals mixed in that you have to keep an eye on....

so for me....if i am feeling low....i will have a full english .....and afterwards at least one full 200gram bar of choccy....and hey ho happy times again...:Dyep and also i get a bit of sads usually before the end of the year due to lack of sunshine grimy and short days...i am always good in the new year as to me its all up hill towards that lovely spring sunshine...

Back