Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lifting 25 L Containers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This is a great topic!  Has anyone since found or recommend what the best transfer system is from barrel to back pack????

I used a pipe and sucked in and transfer but took to many mouth fulls of water lol.

I have been wanting to know whats the most used out there now? Anything new or anyone found a solution since this topic started?

Is there any videos of them in operation?

I am at the point now where I will get a van soon and have a 300l tank in it and have a pump that comes from tank to fill the back pack I saw someone on here with a van mount with this faciality on it, filled backpack in 20-30 seconds not sure if it was battery powered form charge or connected to car power?   I dont want to spend out on all the pumps etc in a van i like the back pack as can carry in houses and like to place the back pack down and just have a long hose so can walk round house.

Look forward to hearing nay replies advice, would be great to buy somthign in confidence and speaking to soemone whom uses it so have a good idea how it works and reliability.  My back sufferes to lifing barrels, i use 20l ones now, its a bit better, but so want a delivery system to fill the back pack, it would be a great step forward.

Back