Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking a new vans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Depends where you look and what you want. Bought a couple of new Van's in the past 2 years. 3.5 tonne Ducato for around £24K and just bought a new Trafic for just over £20K.

2 year old Van's are circa £18K so in my opinion it's a no brainer in buying a new one.
A LWB Trafic is what I’m looking at, does make sense to go for a new one. Renault Stockport seem to have a few deals on that seem too good to be true90681FD2-B09F-4EB9-8C0E-7FFA51A8CE6F.png

A LWB Trafic is what I’m looking at, does make sense to go for a new one. Renault Stockport seem to have a few deals on that seem too good to be trueView attachment 24429
I've got the 30 LWB Business + model being delivered on Thursday, was meant to be mid / backend of April. Mine was £20406 OTR though, finding anything available for delivery is the hardest bit. Some were saying September delivery.

Anybody looking to replace their van needs to be aware of the E10 fuel that every petrol vehicle will be using later this year.  It's a stealth tax, the van won't do as many miles.

My nearly 20 year old van has got LPG that just needs a service to get 65p per litre fuel, won't be affected by the E10 then.  

Anybody looking to replace their van needs to be aware of the E10 fuel that every petrol vehicle will be using later this year.  It's a stealth tax, the van won't do as many miles.

My nearly 20 year old van has got LPG that just needs a service to get 65p per litre fuel, won't be affected by the E10 then.  
It’s currently at  5% renewable ethanol at moment, 

will be 10% with e10 just unleaded tho am sure 

Last edited by a moderator:
People bang on about depreciation and how you lose so much as soon as you drive it out the showroom etc, but I used to work hard for my wedge and absolutely loved picking up my brand new custom.

I intend to keep it until I stop in a few years time, so cobblers to it, thought I’d treat myself.

4 years old now and just hit 18,000 miles today, so will still be worth a few quid when I stop.

If you can afford it, go for it. The satisfaction of knowing nobody else has mistreated it is not to be underrated.

Have a great weekend fellow windies. Pub time ?????????‍?

Bought me trafic van brand new for £20k 

bought both me partner vans used ( 2 years old ) for £8k each 

put deposit down plus vat and finance the rest 

it’s a cost to the company am just ere to make sure it gets paid 

It was bleedin freezing Thursday morning heavy hail showers and sweeping ice of sills and pouring with rain, it doesn't look much better next week with cold winds and a average real feel of about 2c 
That reminds me, must put my sun hat and sun cream in the van to deal with this constant sunshine in the south east ?

Back