Luving my set up

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by tench0771, Jun 24, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

[​IMG][​IMG] cleaned this aquad conny roof to day took 1 hour sweeting me cobs off:rolleyes: but i was safe using the ankalad on these sloping slipery painted stone flore i used it 3 standing an it was mch safer than my old way of cleaning it ie standoff with a wcw foot the ladder even the custmer came out an said coa that looks very safe :cool: , i am usly a bit short tempered in these hot days when im stuck in one place sweeting like a pig but think her classicle music keeped me calme:D

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I always avoided ladders as much as I could but wish I had one of these when I was cleaning looks much safer!

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#3 Smurf, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    Nice pics...:thumbsup:

I must admit I struggled for a long time feeling unsafe using ladders until I started using an ankalad.

4. cheapncheerful

these bloomin ankalads are catching....think smurfs got shares in the company....great piece of kit...great photos and great job as usual..:).
    yeh me not a fan of the sun....in fact ...i not working on jobs like that anymore...just got one on friday gutters/facia clean and she told me where the sun tracks so i can avoid it ...:D

top day today...the sun hardly showed and i got stuck in....it came out and i thought oh no thats it as it started burning my neck but it clouded back up again....more cloud please..nice to be in shorts all the time though....:cool:

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

that will b my sonia experia:cool: blady good camera;)

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

tell me about it i posted my set up on smurfs favurt forum (facebook):D:D:D an to people like the look an r guna buy a ankalad:thumbsup:

7. cheapncheerful

yeh mines not a bad camera just have great difficulties getting the photos off and on to here. in fact ...i have a lot of trouble doing anything on my new smart camera but i am slowly getting there....i love the colour of the ankalad..

and yes i will buy one soon...even if its just for my three storey set of flats on yorkshire stone........
    ..its alright when they are dry....:eek:

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

The spin off I've found is that ppl will comment on how professional you approach the job in hand as are always impressed with my kit if you know what I mean :D

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i load frm phone to facebook then copy an past on here this is the only forum i post pix on now apart frm face book im luving the soft were on here nce one( gav ) good job:thumbsup:

10. TolishAPurd

tench0771, did you take the red straps off your ladder?

Advertisement