Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does anyone on here have a YouTube channel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5762
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

I do partly to advertise and partly as hobby really. Nothing fancy I just post the odd video on jobs I’ve done recently, equipment I’ve picked up and how I use it. When I started window cleaning about a year ago I found the YouTube videos super helpful so it’s nice to give back a little even if I’m not as experienced or knowledgeable as others here! ?

I always seem to hook you. Must have nothing to do. I've been going 5 years now so it just gets easier because all my equipment is paid off. If you keep it small then its easy to manage. ?

You said in a thread you had over 50 customers only a week ago. And now you have 100?. If you were anywhere near 100 Houses you would be letting this board know I've no doubt about that.

And you don't hook me, I used to laugh at some of your posts when I thought it was someone at the wind up. Now I cringe at alot of them after realising your being serious.

Let's just say even in your make believe world and its 100 houses instead of 50. When anyone says stuff on a thread you always say "ones to busy " to be doing what that person's doing.

Anyone who has 100 houses and makes out that there to busy to even get sleep at night because they are flat out with work is delusional. Depending on the size of them it might keep you busy for a week. That leaves 3 weeks spare.

As for "one has bought all equipment". I've not a single bit of equipment that I have that's on finance. Infact as it stands at the moment I have zero debt, absolute zero.

Its probably best you keep working for yourself though as you'd get leathered within a week working with a group of guys. Probably why you got chased out the fire service.

I do partly to advertise and partly as hobby really. Nothing fancy I just post the odd video on jobs I’ve done recently, equipment I’ve picked up and how I use it. When I started window cleaning about a year ago I found the YouTube videos super helpful so it’s nice to give back a little even if I’m not as experienced or knowledgeable as others here! ?
@pxlkid I saw your profile picture said pb pro clean so typed that into YouTube and your channel popped up. New subscriber gained ??

I always seem to hook you. Must have nothing to do. I've been going 5 years now so it just gets easier because all my equipment is paid off. If you keep it small then its easy to manage. ?
The question is, why are you trying to ‘hook’ anyone? To put something out simply to hook people is a sign someone is disingenuous. Serious question Scottish, have you ever been assessed for autism? You seem completely socially unaware how your posts are received. You can be helpful but you need to train yourself to take out the bragging and sly put downs in your posts.

Also you’ve been going 6 years. We started at the same time.

So been doing YouTube videos on window cleaning for about 14 years.
With over 350 videos most Window Cleaning related.
First Off Do All the Videos.
For the Purposes of Helping Newbie Window Cleaners Starting Out.
Also have Videos for Window Cleaners that Like to Modify there Tools.
So they Can Build From Someone Else’s Ideas to Make it Even Better.
To Make it Easier to Use There Cleaning Tools.
NOT Sponsored.
DO NOT do Reviews on Any Brands.
DO NOT Get Paid for Advertising Any Brands.
The Videos are Straight Too The Point NO Bull in Between.
Most Videos are Less then 3 Minutes in Play Time.
Know There are that Many Long Drawn Out Window Cleaning Videos.
With Some Sort Negativity About Tools so to Promote A Particular Brand.
Generally Advertising Something.
Found there are Many People Out there,
That Would Just Like to at Least Know the Basics.
Without the Nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question is, why are you trying to ‘hook’ anyone? To put something out simply to hook people is a sign someone is disingenuous. Serious question Scottish, have you ever been assessed for autism? You seem completely socially unaware how your posts are received. You can be helpful but you need to train yourself to take out the bragging and sly put downs in your posts.

Also you’ve been going 6 years. We started at the same time.

Funny you should say that because the person he reminds me of is my 12 year old nephew who has autism. If he has something hel go out his way to show you to see if he can annoy you.

I really don't get the argument "all bought and paid for" either. He's mentioned he's saving up before so technically both options in his case would be the same, still putting money away each month for the product. If someone has asked me about something I've bought I don't think ive ever felt the need to add all bought and paid for into the sentence.

I wasn't knocking anyone with 50 or 100 houses either. Everyone has to start somewhere, to claim one is to busy for x y or z rushed of his feet with that 100 houses is laughable though.

Funny you should say that because the person he reminds me of is my 12 year old nephew who has autism. If he has something hel go out his way to show you to see if he can annoy you.

I really don't get the argument "all bought and paid for" either. He's mentioned he's saving up before so technically both options in his case would be the same, still putting money away each month for the product. If someone has asked me about something I've bought I don't think ive ever felt the need to add all bought and paid for into the sentence.

I wasn't knocking anyone with 50 or 100 houses either. Everyone has to start somewhere, to claim one is to busy for x y or z rushed of his feet with that 100 houses is laughable though.
Honestly mate, I’ve got 2 autistic kids. One is the extreme end of the spectrum, non verbal, inlcontanent etc. The other is really clever but socially awkward. I’ve met a lot of autistic people by way of my sons. The older of my boys has to be taught how things are perceived by others. Scottish is at best like that and at worst just an internet troll who walks around like he owns the forum. I mean all of this with no malice. I am myself a bit of a wind up merchant but would like to think my wind ups make people laugh and or roll their eyes… not make them angry or upset.

I mean all of this with no malice. I am myself a bit of a wind up merchant but would like to think my wind ups make people laugh and or roll their eyes… not make them angry or upset.
I'm not disagreeing with you but when chatting to people face to face you can see their expression and get the idea that someone is taking the mickey. On the internet posts don't convey the facial expressions unless you use emoticons. It's so easy for people to get the wrong end of the stick.
This isn't a dig at anyone.

Honestly mate, I’ve got 2 autistic kids. One is the extreme end of the spectrum, non verbal, inlcontanent etc. The other is really clever but socially awkward. I’ve met a lot of autistic people by way of my sons. The older of my boys has to be taught how things are perceived by others. Scottish is at best like that and at worst just an internet troll who walks around like he owns the forum. I mean all of this with no malice. I am myself a bit of a wind up merchant but would like to think my wind ups make people laugh and or roll their eyes… not make them angry or upset.

My nephew took years to talk. Had to tell him santa wasn't real when he was going into high school so he wouldn't get made fun off. He wouldn't believe us and my sister had to show him receipts for the stuff before he started ti believe us. As weird as this sounds, I wouldn't change him for the world now.

I left the forum for quite sometime due to a couple of self centered individuals, also blocked a couple too ? this as always been a great forum for info and a bit of banter but only takes a one Or two to spoilt a decent thread.
I have two Grandsons that have adhd Autism and they don’t go on about themselves thank god.

I'm not disagreeing with you but when chatting to people face to face you can see their expression and get the idea that someone is taking the mickey. On the internet posts don't convey the facial expressions unless you use emoticons. It's so easy for people to get the wrong end of the stick.
This isn't a dig at anyone.
It is, now and again. If it happens every time there is likely more to it though

Latest Posts

Back