Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How trustworthy are YouTube creators?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I like Bargain Loving Brits myself ?
Lol. I’ve seen that. You have a family of chavs living in chav central, Benidorm.

Their in a rusty caravan with towels on the windows for curtains and turning to the camera they announce ‘look, we’re living the dream’ ??

My dad had the small gauge trains and the whole loft of the house was a giant train set with several lines and all the background stuff like handpainted buildings and trees etc.

Cost a fortune.
mum and dad have that in the loft, i have never seen it as my brothers would never let me in the loft (child born in the 60's )but, by what i can gather, it dates from the 50's early 60's mostly lego as my dad went to sweden often with work so would bring back train tracks and stuff for my brothers i have been told that the set up comprises of a train track with a road so cars can be rode around it and a crossing etc

Thank you, 

I've never had anything for free and spend my own money on equipment 

I make video's to help others and don't receive a single penny from YouTube as my account isn't monetised.

If there is anything that others would find helpful as a video topic comment below and I'll do my best to cover something for you 
What’s your channel called? Don’t think I’ve come across that one yet ??

AW Services 

https://youtube.com/user/76apw

Lots of hints and tips along with lots of other stuff as I'm not scared to have a life aswell and enjoy other stuff 
I watched a few of your videos out of interest, and for what it's worth, I thought they were good old fashioned honest, interesting and useful stuff. Fair play to you and nice to see someone without a financial motive for once..... I liked yor comment when working one handed about not messing about with a tripod - quite right too. You know the ones on an earner when they start showing aerial shots and have someone else filming them the whole time

I watched a few of your videos out of interest, and for what it's worth, I thought they were good old fashioned honest, interesting and useful stuff. Fair play to you and nice to see someone without a financial motive for once..... I liked yor comment when working one handed about not messing about with a tripod - quite right too. You know the ones on an earner when they start showing aerial shots and have someone else filming them the whole time
I can make polished fancy videos with lighting backdrops and animated introductions drone panoramics etc but I'm not some look at me youtube session doing it for money or free stuff 

I like old fashion because it's transparent honest and relatable

Thank you for feedback and viewing time

Austin 

I can make polished fancy videos with lighting backdrops and animated introductions drone panoramics etc but I'm not some look at me youtube session doing it for money or free stuff 

I like old fashion because it's transparent honest and relatable

Thank you for feedback and viewing time

Austin 
Good evening Austin, nice to meet you (as it were), I agree with all that and that was basically my point - it's refreshing to see videos that aren't trying to get a BAFTA nomination for their production efforts and not financially motivated. I also agree with what you say about old fashioned and it was meant as a compliment, certainly not a criticism.

I don't generally watch these before and after driveway/ patio videos, but have seen some of them. What gets me is that there's no big deal about what they're doing or special know-how / trade secrets etc etc. It's all down to hypo. It doesn't make them premier league contractors....but good luck to them if that's what they wanna do. Plenty of people seem to enjoy their videos so who am I to criticise? At least some offer some sort of explanation about what they're doing that might be of interest to some.....although another downside is them making people think 'do u know what? I'm gonna start a pressure washing business. It's so easy.'

And they're obviously selective about the jobs they decide to post when it's nice and straightforward. I agree with you and I also prefer transparent and honest.

Good evening Austin, nice to meet you (as it were), I agree with all that and that was basically my point - it's refreshing to see videos that aren't trying to get a BAFTA nomination for their production efforts and not financially motivated. I also agree with what you say about old fashioned and it was meant as a compliment, certainly not a criticism.

I don't generally watch these before and after driveway/ patio videos, but have seen some of them. What gets me is that there's no big deal about what they're doing or special know-how / trade secrets etc etc. It's all down to hypo. It doesn't make them premier league contractors....but good luck to them if that's what they wanna do. Plenty of people seem to enjoy their videos so who am I to criticise? At least some offer some sort of explanation about what they're doing that might be of interest to some.....although another downside is them making people think 'do u know what? I'm gonna start a pressure washing business. It's so easy.'

And they're obviously selective about the jobs they decide to post when it's nice and straightforward. I agree with you and I also prefer transparent and honest.
?

Back