Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Making the day go quicker

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I listen to podcasts on my phone all day, I genuinely think I've learnt more listening to documentrys whilst window cleaning than I did in all my years at school! ?

Makita radio...Planet rock on DAB. Great for FGS. Decent metal & classic rock, ozzy & iron maiden. Certainly beats the usual taylor swift & james arthur in my opinion. Born too late that’s my problem

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I listen to podcasts on my phone all day, I genuinely think I've learnt more listening to documentrys whilst window cleaning than I did in all my years at school! ?
Which ones are your favourites Chris. I love finding new podcasts. 

Listening to Zero to Travel at the moment all about people travelling the world whilst running businesses from their laptops anywhere in the world. 

Spotify.  Cost £9.99 a month but now cost me nada as got it bundled with phone contract.  Unlimited tunes and for one account I have privilidge for 3 devices so my phone, wifes phone and daughters phone in London.

As for making day move I have to kind if agree with just cracking on.  If I have time to stand about and think 'boy this day is dragging on a bit' then I need to be working and not thinking about it. 

Which ones are your favourites Chris. I love finding new podcasts. 

Listening to Zero to Travel at the moment all about people travelling the world whilst running businesses from their laptops anywhere in the world. 

At the moment I've got into bbc world service pod casts especially the history stuff they have 

Latest Posts

Back