Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vince Green Signing In

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Vince Green

I've been on cleanitup since it first started but got banned last weekend for telling one of the moderators (who is a self confessed alchohlic) that he was drunk and maybe he should pack in posting for the night because he was showing himself up. Then I got an abusive email from him.

shame really it used to be good,

I've been on cleanitup since it first started but got banned last weekend for telling one of the moderators (who is a self confessed alchohlic) that he was drunk and maybe he should pack in posting for the night because he was showing himself up. Then I got an abusive email from him.

shame really it used to be good,
I go on there still vince...this forums much better /emoticons/smile.png

Well background, I'm 58 and live in Pinner NW London. I started cleaning windows part time at weekends when I was 18 with my mate Steve. Been out of it more than in it but restarted full time about 5-6 years ago just for a challenge really. I am WFP and was just about the first around here when I started but one of many now.

Welcome to the forum CIU is not a good forum compare to this.. you will agree with me... once you settle here /emoticons/tongue.png

I can't help but think of this guy when everyone is all "welcome mate, you're going to love it here..."

vasey_05_400x267.jpg

YOU'RE MY WIFE NOW!

Hi Vince. Welcome to the forum. I still visit and post on CIU, but find that this forum is more down to earth and geared towards helping one another rather than the oneupmanship contests that go on at the other place!

John

Hi Vince. Welcome to the forum. I still visit and post on CIU, but find that this forum is more down to earth and geared towards helping one another rather than the oneupmanship contests that go on at the other place!

John
You mean like "I started my round three weeks ago and already I am earning £500 a day..............." sort of stuff?

Welcome mate. Going to sign up to CIU I think just to see what everyone's talking about.

You mean like "I started my round three weeks ago and already I am earning £500 a day..............." sort of stuff?
More like.....i've been going 6 months and doing that well I'm now going to franchise by business!!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest Posts

Back