Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman Liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Or just don't as mine haven't come off
No, mine haven't come off, yet, but several times it has caught on my BOAB. Once you lose on of these plastic ends the liquidator is an nonliquidatoter. I've figured a way to fix them on, but I haven't had much time lately to either explain it, or do a vid.

If you drill small holes through the liquidator end clips and channel one either side where the clips meets the channel fill the small holes with epoxy resin this then acts like a pot rivet and clips will not move or come off!

Ive glued one side of my liquidator clips last week

Reason being. Ive found the end u dunk into ur boab (assuming u use one) if the one prone to falling off more often as it will scrap on the side of the boab as u pull it out now and then. Ive only done it this way as im still thinking about getting new ettore handles for them all.

I find it very awkward to change a rubber in the liquidator if u have an u ger ergotech handle, its easier to remove a clip slide off the handle then replace rubber as the teeth of the u ger handle is biting down right so u have to hold the spring back which negotiating the clips etc, as ive tightened the clips now and therefore it takes a bit more force to pull it out.

But with the ettore handle its quick release with the switch

I am going to glue mine later as i knocked 1 off for the first time yesterday and now it seems loose..the boab side like paul said

I had a problem with catching rubber on my Bob so got some rubber bike handle covers and cut them to fit where the squeegees fit. So I think I'll keep them in for when I order mine.

I am going to glue mine later as i knocked 1 off for the first time yesterday and now it seems loose..the boab side like paul said
Dave take the clip off and do the hot water trick, but with the end that goes onto the channel. A ***** to get back on but once on really really firm.

Latest Posts

Back