Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Music

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just wondering what you folk are listening to at the moment. Does not have to be music can be podcasts audio books etc. I`m into massive attack. I`ve always liked their material but have just bought a new pair of speakers so have dug out mezzanine. Sounds amazing through them.
Mezzanine is their best album
I was playing safe from harm on my bass a few hours ago
I listen to prime music when I’m not listening to star talk on podcast
Usually jungle or metal/rock like sabbath, Alice cooper and stuff from that era, pearl jam etc and always a bit of gnr and pantera

Mezzanine is their best album
I was playing safe from harm on my bass a few hours ago
I listen to prime music when I’m not listening to star talk on podcast
Usually jungle or metal/rock like sabbath, Alice cooper and stuff from that era, pearl jam etc and always a bit of gnr and pantera
Yep totally agree with you there dave. Virtually every song on that album is good. Really dark and brooding. I bet your neighbours love you!

Yep totally agree with you there dave. Virtually every song on that album is good. Really dark and brooding. I bet your neighbours love you!
This afternoon I was playing with the back door open
Last 4 tunes were
Pretty tied up (gnr)
The wizard (sabbath)
Safe from harm
Killed by death (Motörhead)
Lemmy was an excellent bassist and I still struggle to play chords like he did on bass after playing most of my life
Mostly power chords but I never needed to learn chords on bass

Just wondering what you folk are listening to at the moment. Does not have to be music can be podcasts audio books etc. I`m into massive attack. I`ve always liked their material but have just bought a new pair of speakers so have dug out mezzanine. Sounds amazing through them.
I like all sorts of music but find that I listen to podcasts more now. I like comedy ones generally, particularly Chatabix and my favourite one is called My New Football Club (which has just been retitled to 'You don't know what you're doing'). The rugby player Joe Marler has a podcast called 'things people do" and he talks to people with all sorts of different jobs and that's also very good.

I like all sorts of music but find that I listen to podcasts more now. I like comedy ones generally, particularly Chatabix and my favourite one is called My New Football Club (which has just been retitled to 'You don't know what you're doing'). The rugby player Joe Marler has a podcast called 'things people do" and he talks to people with all sorts of different jobs and that's also very good.
Chatabix is great
They haven’t got a clue what they’re doing which makes it even better

Chatabix is great
They haven’t got a clue what they’re doing which makes it even better
Absolutely. I think that's why I like it. It's just like normal chat between a couple of friends. David Earl also does the My New Football Club/You Don't Know What You're Doing one. He's really funny.

Jungle & Drum & Bass all day everyday!!

I do like a podcast "Gangster" on BBC Sounds is very good I have been listening to them since last summer about British gangsters of the past John Palmer of the Brinks Mat Robbery and others I hadn't heard of, I only listen to podcasts at home otherwise I'd slip into a comma at work.

Radio 4. Only.

Jungle & Drum & Bass all day everyday!!

I do like a podcast "Gangster" on BBC Sounds is very good I have been listening to them since last summer about British gangsters of the past John Palmer of the Brinks Mat Robbery and others I hadn't heard of, I only listen to podcasts at home otherwise I'd slip into a comma at work.
I like a bit of drum and bass myself. That adam f album colours is fantastic.

I like a bit of drum and bass myself. That adam f album colours is fantastic.
I sent that to @Iron Giant a long time ago
Absolute classic album
As he knows I am an original junglist and love it but also listening to other stuff
I do listen to some every day though
I’m well into the old skool jungle
Love mickey Finn
Anything on metalheadz is good and true playaz
Just one of my old skool playlists has 487 tracks on it and I have about the same amount on vinyl in flight cases in my loft

Last edited:
Back