Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Music

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I sent that to @Iron Giant a long time ago
Absolute classic album
As he knows I am an original junglist and love it but also listening to other stuff
I do listen to some every day though
I’m well into the old skool jungle
Love mickey Finn
Anything on metalheadz is good and true playaz
Just one of my old skool playlists has 487 tracks on it and I have about the same amount on vinyl in flight cases in
Got goldie timeless from 1995. That's on metalheadz. I'm going to dig it out over the weekend and give it a blast! Not familiar with mickey Finns stuff.

I like a bit of drum and bass myself. That adam f album colours is fantastic.
I sent that to @Iron Giant a long time ago
Absolute classic album
As he knows I am an original junglist and love it but also listening to other stuff
I do listen to some every day though
I’m well into the old skool jungle
Love mickey Finn
Anything on metalheadz is good and true playaz
Just one of my old skool playlists has 487 tracks on it and I have about the same amount on vinyl in flight cases in my loft
Directed at both of you initially, I can't bloody remember the Adam F album I don't remember things that well these days more so if it's been quite a long time since I have listened to something, I am not one for listening to albums to be honest.

@Dave B I do love Headz as well it just has a very distinctive sound that is unmistakable even the newer stuff from the most recent producers Goldie has signed to his label these days, when Drum & Bass was really evolving the lads I knocked about with like Headz, LTJ Bukem etc but not so much the more the more chilled stuff that certain producers like omni trio put out at others as D&B moved forward.

I do like hard-hitting Jungle tracks old and new and even sometimes I listen to the Radio 1 One in the Jungle show from the 90's I listen to DJ sets which can be Jungle, Jump Up or varied D&B This is worth a listen it's more chilled as they seem to describe this type of set these days but for me, it's a roller, Pete Tong describes it as "Soulful Drum & Bass"

I'd say people who don't even really like D&B would enjoy this lots of vocals and some UK rap artists in this as well but all good tracks not hard at all, it does kick off for a short while with Black Tarantula by Pendulum but only for a few minutes then drops back down

He’s been around since the beginning
We’re all getting old now lol
Here’s a set he did during lockdown and looks like an average old dude

I'll listen to this at work today 👍

Yeah mate, when see photos of the old djs these days I think bloody hell they are old men, then I realise I'm just as old if not older 😩 as some of them were touring the world at 17 years old.
@Iron Giant hybrid minds is quite good I think
My son has been to see them 3 times usually hosted by hospitality dnb (hospital records)
They are good, it makes me think back to V Recordings those were rolling tunes there is a good one in jungle set with Bryan Gee and Mc Moose on You and it sounds just as fresh even though it's from 1997

I'll listen to this at work today 👍

Yeah mate, when see photos of the old djs these days I think bloody hell they are old men, then I realise I'm just as old if not older 😩 as some of them were touring the world at 17 years old.

They are good, it makes me think back to V Recordings those were rolling tunes there is a good one in jungle set with Bryan Gee and Mc Moose on You and it sounds just as fresh even though it's from 1997

I’m pretty sure dj rap was the start of hospital records or a lot to do with it
She did some great sets on you tube during lockdown also

Latest Posts

Back