Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Baby Is Due A Bloody Good Thrashing...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

At the weekend. Not been out yet this year :-(

IMAG0064.jpg

Nice looking gixxer tuffers fastest colour as well blue and white have a hayabusa but trying not to mod it like the one above but had to spend a lot on the brakes as the originals weren't to good had to pump a lot to get em to bite the miles per hour off

Lookin at the padgetts bike do you get over to the Isle of Man Tt tuffers can't make it this year but will be over next year

@Newbie, family commitments don't allow me to go as far as the TT. Did a trackday at Silverstone last October. Hangar straight is good, but you gotta get your braking right at the end of it! I know a bloke who blinged his Hyabusa up and spent 30k, I'll post a pic when I get a minute. I follow the BSB, Thundersport and MotoGP when they come around. Lost count of meetings I did last year. Great fun going to them on your bike. Looking to do the 3 days for the MotoGP this year and camp.

Nice one buddy only get to go Tt now if I take the misses but still get a run over the mountain with the lads she don't like mad Sunday gets the buttocks twitching trying to slow down for the coppers and their speed traps after crag ne bar

Nice lookin r1 donny fantastic lookin scenery in the back ground would love to get up Scotland sometime with the busa just waiting for the points to come down

Love those white wheels Donny. 171bhp, jesus wept! How do you keep that front wheel down lol. My claim to fame is 2 brothers in my family were speedway riders way back. One of them came runner up in the world championships. Oh and my uncle used to race but he wasn't any good and his son (my cousin) was Pirelli tyre tester.

ah , my favorite thing in life, here is a pic off my R1Full system, pc111r and custom map by HMD Tuning, crg levers, yoshi cans, etc etc, had bikes all my life love em, love my Yamahas and this is my 3rd r1, i had wheels powdercoated white, its mapped at 171.8bhp and ive lowered the gearing for em added fun lol

View attachment 1631

View attachment 1632
that R1 is badass mate

Nice one.... My little cbr is off the road ATM....I might have got the mot date wrong and when double checking realized it ran out some time ago....oops so ordered a new crush drive bearing Bit and an exhaust repair kit and vht paint ...total £38 /emoticons/smile.png or garage wanted £160 plus mot .....ummm nah thanks lol.

I do miss blasting through the traffic lol

Especially as today is such a nice day aswell lol

Ah well looks like ill have to crack in with te gardening and cleaning the car lol.

One day ill have one as good as yours /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back