Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Decent Price For Scrims?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chip

2.89 +vat for grade A scrim. Not bought any for years but think I paid well over 4 quid , so think its a good show if they are the quality I'm used to, thing what lets it down is p&p, close to 6 notes, and I know to record delivery 1st class is only 3.65 for less than a kilo and only need a three pence e bag to shove them in!

Anyhow, wondered if anyone has dealt with them or knows a better price, haven't figured out how to link on this but there called all clean services, address is. Allcleangroup.co.uk

I have been looking on all clean, its just too expensive for me to get posted here in Belfast.. There are some sites that offer free postage when you spend over £50.. My local shop the scrims are £5 I think

2.89 +vat for grade A scrim. Not bought any for years but think I paid well over 4 quid , so think its a good show if they are the quality I'm used to, thing what lets it down is p&p, close to 6 notes, and I know to record delivery 1st class is only 3.65 for less than a kilo and only need a three pence e bag to shove them in!

Anyhow, wondered if anyone has dealt with them or knows a better price, haven't figured out how to link on this but there called all clean services, address is. Allcleangroup.co.uk
Sounds pretty good

Back