Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

neighbour disputes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I did a full upvc clean this week for a customer.anyway through out the clean this geezer next door is watching our every move,from window to window etc.umm weird.anyway just got on with it.the customer in question is quite elderly(lady) and looks after her son who has learning difficulties,she was very pleased with the job when we were finished.any way I asked about the neighbour???he makes her and her sons life a misery,she said.in the back garden all along the fence all her shrubs were brown:thumbsdown:he pours weed killer over the fence at night,lifts the fence panels up and pushes rubbish through into her garden:mad:WHY??? I carnt understand people like this
Ditto mate . One word for people like this and I won’t say it . We live down a lovely road and a couple like this have moved in . My question is they keep parking their mopeds in the communal pathway where my window cleaner goes stopping him from being able to clean them as his worried about the bike . The neighbour also comes out and watches him ? Freak 😱

Back