Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New axeon low pressure 4040 ro membrane

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chrisb2

Hi all. I have put a brand new Axeon low pressure 4040 ro membrane in and it's taking my tds water down to 65ppm from 380ppm. Surely that's not right? I thing I don't know is my tap pressure. It goes through the 2 pre filters too.
What should it be taking it down to after the membrane?
Any help would be great.
Thanks

Hi all. I have put a brand new Axeon low pressure 4040 ro membrane in and it's taking my tds water down to 65ppm from 380ppm. Surely that's not right? I thing I don't know is my tap pressure. It goes through the 2 pre filters too.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Any new high quality membrane will be saturated in brine.. flush it well

To get the best and more importantly long lasting results get a booster pump
my water TDS ranges from 320 to 400 and after the RO I get 006

is it defo a genuine Aexion ?

When i first installed my Axeon hf5 it's rejection rate was 98%. It was just a quick flush. 12 years later it's 97%.
50 to 55psi tap water pressure, no booster, 13lpm from the tap and tap water tds between 120 and 145ppm.
It's usually around 124ppm area.

When i first installed my Axeon hf5 it's rejection rate was 98%. It was just a quick flush. 12 years later it's 97%.
50 to 55psi tap water pressure, no booster, 13lpm from the tap and tap water tds between 120 and 145ppm.

at 120 ppm you can almost use it without filtering :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They don't make them like they used to :p

Any help would be great.
Thanks
When I bought mine 4 years ago that's about what I was getting too. Defo need a booster pump to help.

How are you getting on? I've just installed a new Axeon 4040 HF5 with new pre filters. With a tap pressure of 60psi and a TDS of 390ppm (πŸ˜’) it's brought it down to around 11ppm which I'm extremely happy about.

I flushed it for 3.5hours first before turning it to produce pure.

Hope you're getting better results?

Back