Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Benz Zapplicator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

K in Kent

Vendor
Has anyone seen this new "all in one" softwashing machine from Benz? A snip at only £5749 + VAT !!

I've got a lot of time for them as a company and I think good luck to them in terms of promoting their softwashing business, biocides etc. But at nearly 7 grand all in....well, c'mon. I'd want to be able to drive it for that sort of money. Fairplay to them if they can find anyone to buy it

Has anyone seen this new "all in one" softwashing machine from Benz? A snip at only £5749 + VAT !!

I've got a lot of time for them as a company and I think good luck to them in terms of promoting their softwashing business, biocides etc. But at nearly 7 grand all in....well, c'mon. I'd want to be able to drive it for that sort of money. Fairplay to them if they can find anyone to buy it
lol that makes the Ionic’s one look cheap ???

@Mattymarske what are you confused about?

@Mattymarske what are you confused about?
Not confused per se (well it befuddles how something that DIY looking can command a 7k price tag...!) I was more looking for a ? ? emoji but the forum range isn't that extensive (@Gavin any chance of a few more reaction emoticons in the future?)

(Though still WAY better than the other forum with a solitary blue thumbs up come CIU it's 2023 CIU not 2005 Facebook....)

So yes I put confused but forgot it was confused, I've done it on spruce's post before now when not confused but more ?? (disheartened or resigned to the fact something isn't right)

Not confused per se (well it befuddles how something that DIY looking can command a 7k price tag...!) I was more looking for a ? ? emoji but the forum range isn't that extensive (@Gavin any chance of a few more reaction emoticons in the future?)

(Though still WAY better than the other forum with a solitary blue thumbs up come CIU it's 2023 CIU not 2005 Facebook....)

So yes I put confused but forgot it was confused, I've done it on spruce's post before now when not confused but more ?? (disheartened or resigned to the fact something isn't right)
Looks like ? that's universally known as a smirking face online but to me looks like someone resigned to the fact and almost shrugging shoulders ke sera sera.

So if I've put that before and anyone thinks I'm smirking at their comments it's not meant to be taken like that. Else I'll end up like @scottish cleaning service with his winks ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128-000230.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128-000230.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20231128-000303.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128-000303.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1

Latest Posts

Back