New Pole On Order

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Donny, Aug 6, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Well after buying my van and kit at beginning off year and inheriting a used CLX 27 , which has served me well and is still in everyday use with a newish DT medium mixed brush, and buying a Brodex Hydra 35 ( heavy, so only used as a spare) I have decided to get a shorter pole as most off my work is bungalows and 2 storey work, so im sticking with what I know and like and have invested in a CLX 18 (NEW)comes with quickloq and DT Medium brush also added a pole valve and DT Sill brush to the order and the hot water hose, looking forward to getting it now :) im sure some will say I shoulda got the SLX etc but the CLX aint heavy IMO, good value it certainly is, I can use the 27 clx all day with no aches and pains, pics when it arrives

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Nothing wrong with the clx tbh. But i would have gone with the extreme with all this ££££ you are making!

3. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Maybe next time, might sell the Brodex and get a extreme for high work without the weight :)

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Extreme 25 is a great pole!

5. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Window Cleaning Rayleigh Well-Known Member

I'm still deciding whether to go xtreme 35 or slx 35. I know you'll say xtreme damo!! Does it really warrant the cost difference?

6. OoO

OoO Guest

If you go for a 35ft extreme you can buy the expansion pack and take it to a 44ft pole (solar panel cleaning)

The mind boggles mate. It's a no brainer.

Why wouldn't you want to use the lightest, quickest pole lol

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

the only bad thing about xtreem i think is u can only clamp it half way or fully out or closed un less u buy the 18ft one

8. OoO

OoO Guest

All extreme poles are like that including the 18. Been using extremes since day of release. They are so quick to extend and collapse.

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i thault the 18 could b clamped any where must of got mixed up lol :Image8: im nearly redy 2 order my facelift 26ul cant wate may buy xtreem 1 day. i just dont like the clamps my super max does my head in nce an lite but the clamps pee me off

10. OoO

OoO Guest

The old extremes never even had half way clamping.

Clamps are fine ;)

Advertisement