Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pressure washing business - Please advise!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jason, I think you are ready to start your pressure washing business. You have everything for this. However, I would still turn to more experienced people who already own such a business, and they will be able to advise you on managing such a business. I am sure that you may be missing something because you do not have experience managing a pressure washing business, and I think you do not know about many little things. I hope my advice will help you at least a little in implementing your plans and opening your business. Still, I think that there are guys more experienced than me in this area on this forum.
Yeah I agree. But it's one thing thinking 'right, Im going to start a PW business'. Then there's the slight matter of do you know anything about the business AND where is that business going to come from. Doesn't matter what kit you've got without any customers

Hi Jason. I'm sure you'll be successful, but it's always best to double-check that you have everything you need before you buy the products. In regards to the sealant, it depends on the materials you'll be working with. Different types of sealants are suitable for different types of driveways, so it's essential to do your research and pick the right ones. As for the sprayer for sealant, you're right that it needs to be cleaned after use to avoid clogging. As for pressure washing different types of brick and patios, the general idea is the same, but you should also research the specific materials and techniques you should use for each one.

Latest Posts

Back