Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Pressure Washer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Its not been the briggs & stratton jetwash thats been the problem! i thought that was great!! it was the way it was assembled, in particular the reel and frame it was sat on! 

I have only it had 3 months and it just slowly fell apart, wheels popping off every time i moved it. The reel that was supposedly built to hold 40m of high pressure hose is just not capable at all!  I had 30m on it and it was struggle to handle it, over those 3 months the reel totally collapsed and was totally useless.

This was all bought from who you are recommending, and the way its been dealt with is disgusting, i am not even going to go into details, I would never treat any of my clients in that way. 

Looking into the briggs&stratton v-twin now, i had the new single cylinder 14hp, which was great!

After hauling it around, i am thinking of going down van mounted route now. 

Its not been the briggs & stratton jetwash thats been the problem! i thought that was great!! it was the way it was assembled, in particular the reel and frame it was sat on! 

I have only it had 3 months and it just slowly fell apart, wheels popping off every time i moved it. The reel that was supposedly built to hold 40m of high pressure hose is just not capable at all!  I had 30m on it and it was struggle to handle it, over those 3 months the reel totally collapsed and was totally useless.

This was all bought from who you are recommending, and the way its been dealt with is disgusting, i am not even going to go into details, I would never treat any of my clients in that way. 

Looking into the briggs&stratton v-twin now, i had the new single cylinder 14hp, which was great!

Ime very surprised at that I have never Hurd a single complaint from anyone else I have been dealing with Ben for  many years and had 100% good customer service every time , that’s why I recommended him , the v twin is an awesome machine just surprised it doesn’t have a de compressor on it fir starting .

Hello Chaps!

Looking at buying new pressure washer and surface cleaner.

what do you recommend, ive been looking at Watertek Pro Honda GX390 15 LPM 250 Bar Mazzoni & 20" BE Stainless Steel Whirlaway with Castors and Skirt.
specs: (Rutland Pumps)

Model:  A1C000
Part Number:  P1525PHGMPU
Brand:  Watertek
Pressure:  250 bar / 3625 PSI
Flow:  15 Litres Per Minute
Engine:  Honda GX390 Recoil Start
Pump:  Mazzoni MM Series
Gearbox:  1450 Rpm gearbox drive
Dimensions mm:  L 800 W 600 H 775mm
Reel mounted to frame.
£2427
OR

Honda slipStream™ Pro 20 Pressure Washer13hp with 20" Surface Cleaner (Spinaclean)
specifications: With turbo lance and extra 10m hose.

Engine: 13 HP Honda GX 390

Litres per Minute: 15

PSI: 3625

Bar: 250

Weight: 65kg

Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol
£2,308

By specs they look very similar, out of the two which would you guys go with ??

Cheers
Have a look at the Briggs and Stratton 14hp 21 lpm. They don’t have hondas brand collateral so they have to be cheaper but the machine is better that the Honda gx390 which is a 13 Hp machine go to the Irish website by jet Mac as they compare the two machines on a YouTube video 

Have a look at the Briggs and Stratton 14hp 21 lpm. They don’t have hondas brand collateral so they have to be cheaper but the machine is better that the Honda gx390 which is a 13 Hp machine go to the Irish website by jet Mac as they compare the two machines on a YouTube video 

This is my newest edition 

?

IMG-20201127-WA0004.jpeg

Have you found system you want? I’m looking for van mounted system but can’t decide 

Back