Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GX390 Minimum Pressure

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Esoom

Hello, I have a resin driveway job coming up and understand I should be using lower pressure (about 150psi)

Problem is If I turn the pressure to minimum on my machine I don’t have a pressure gauge so don’t know what the lowest psi it goes to is.

This is the machine I have Watertek Honda GX390 21LPM 200 Bar Pressure Washer

Does anyone have similar that has an idea what psi it turns down to?

give ben a call on monday as he will be able to help you, i have only ever done one resin driveway and it kinda steered me away from ever doing them again however, i have now learned to lower the revs on the engine and using the fsc go forward and back and then left to right so you don't get those stripe lines and rinse and rinse.
if i were to clean one again i would pre-spray with a caustic tfr and then crack on cleaning and depending on the end result hypo and rinse, hope this helps a bit as i have limited experience on resin driveways as i steer away from them.

Hello, I have a resin driveway job coming up and understand I should be using lower pressure (about 150psi)

Problem is If I turn the pressure to minimum on my machine I don’t have a pressure gauge so don’t know what the lowest psi it goes to is.

This is the machine I have Watertek Honda GX390 21LPM 200 Bar Pressure Washer

Does anyone have similar that has an idea what psi it turns down to?
Speak to Ben and get a psi gauge kit

give ben a call on monday as he will be able to help you, i have only ever done one resin driveway and it kinda steered me away from ever doing them again however, i have now learned to lower the revs on the engine and using the fsc go forward and back and then left to right so you don't get those stripe lines and rinse and rinse.
if i were to clean one again i would pre-spray with a caustic tfr and then crack on cleaning and depending on the end result hypo and rinse, hope this helps a bit as i have limited experience on resin driveways as i steer away from them.
Hi Kevin I have just cleaned a resin driveway and it has left stripes do you think if I go over it gain forwards and back and left and right it will get rid of it,

You will be fine just by turning the revs down we have done a few resin drives now without any problems Evan using half to 3/4 throttle it has been ok , if you are getting stripes you are not overlapping enough or have problems with blocked jets , practice makes perfect , that’s all it is we only ever do one pass and it’s clean no stripes ,the more flow you have ie 21 ltr per muinit helps greatly with this 15 ltr machines can struggle to remove all the dirt in one pass .

You will be fine just by turning the revs down we have done a few resin drives now without any problems Evan using half to 3/4 throttle it has been ok , if you are getting stripes you are not overlapping enough or have problems with blocked jets , practice makes perfect , that’s all it is we only ever do one pass and it’s clean no stripes ,the more flow you have ie 21 ltr per muinit helps greatly with this 15 ltr machines can struggle to remove all the dirt in one pass .
This is what happened once it dried but I’ll give it a go and see

Attachments

• 8B2EE166-2E6C-4857-A1B8-C82B37FB0233.jpeg
    8B2EE166-2E6C-4857-A1B8-C82B37FB0233.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 17
Back