Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reolacement hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thought you were done with this thread ????
Couldn’t resist. Some bloke who apparently ‘doesn’t have time’ to buy readily available stuff from China because apparently it doesn’t exist (even though it clearly does) has managed to find enough spare time in his day to keep relentlessly posting made up ‘facts’ about buying from China while I’m trying to wade through a mountain of invoices and estimates. ?.

Couldn’t resist. Some bloke who apparently ‘doesn’t have time’ to buy readily available stuff from China because apparently it doesn’t exist (even though it clearly does) has managed to find enough spare time in his day to keep relentlessly posting made up ‘facts’ about buying from China while I’m trying to wade through a mountain of invoices and estimates. ?.
Get your facts right I said most stuff in short runs isn’t and that’s true , I would rather deal with a firm in this country for my supplies especially when it’s needed for work items not china that may or may not be available then waiting ages for it to arrive. But if ones want to go down that route then that’s fine it’s just not for me .

Get your facts right I said most stuff in short runs isn’t and that’s true , I would rather deal with a firm in this country for my supplies especially when it’s needed for work items not china that may or may not be available then waiting ages for it to arrive. But if ones want to go down that route then that’s fine it’s just not for me .
I’ve got bad news for you. Those UK firms buy their stuff from China. ?

Anyhoo - pleased the OP has managed to find a Chinese-made non-existent imaginary hose to fit his pressure washer.

Thanks for your input. ?

Back to my invoices. Can’t buy all that Chinese cr@p if I don’t make time to charge my clients first.

?

I’ve got bad news for you. Those UK firms buy their stuff from China. ?

Anyhoo - pleased the OP has managed to find a Chinese-made non-existent imaginary hose to fit his pressure washer.

Thanks for your input. ?

Back to my invoices. Can’t buy all that Chinese cr@p if I don’t make time to charge my clients first.

?
You just don’t get it do you , yes some firms do import stuff from China and re sell it that’s fine there is no waiting time then I would rather buy from them than china , if there is a prob with it being the wrong kart damaged etc it’s far easier to deal with a uk based firm and your legal rights are 10x better .
ime glad that the op has managed to get a new hose that’s good , but again not all parts are readily available end of .
Best do those invoices thought someone like you would have all that automated with cleaner planner or a similar app so you don’t have to work on a Saturday evening ??

You just don’t get it do you , yes some firms do import stuff from China and re sell it that’s fine there is no waiting time then I would rather buy from them than china , if there is a prob with it being the wrong kart damaged etc it’s far easier to deal with a uk based firm and your legal rights are 10x better .
ime glad that the op has managed to get a new hose that’s good , but again not all parts are readily available end of .
?

Good job he was only asking about a part that was clearly available then. I’d give up now. You’re just looking stupid.

Best do those invoices thought someone like you would have all that automated with cleaner planner or a similar app so you don’t have to work on a Saturday evening ??
Wouldn’t be much use to me. I’m a landscaper, not a cleaner.

Damn - just when I said I’d leave it. ?. I presume you’ve never bought direct from China. I have done hundreds of times. 99% of the time it’s flawless. The one percent when it isn’t then they fall over themselves to rectify. Never question that it hasn’t turned up or that something you bought has broken. They just refund you or replace it along with their profuse apologies. Their customer service and honesty is generally faultless. A lot better than many UK sellers. Don’t fall into the ‘UK good China bad’ trap. It’s just ignorant I’m afraid.

I’m definitely done now though if anyone wants to answer my thread about water barriers I’m all ears. Can’t even find them from China. ???

Can vouch for this, I l bought some stuff for the ibc tote tank and it came from China. The delivery driver put it in my garden and I didn't know, the chineese people messaged me asking if the order was okay, I explained I haven't recieved it yet, they said its showing delivered amd since I've not got it they will send replacements. I told them to wait as if its been delievered its going to be there. Found the package when I got home so messaged to let them know.

I thought it was some sort of scam or something when they messaged as its unusual for sellers to care.

Latest Posts

Back