Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washer from Jetmac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Trying to do some more research on these pressure washers and I’ve come across these Kiam ones, they do this 15Lpm one:

and they also do it in a 21Lpm model:

It says they are Loncin engines but I can’t seem to find out which model etc.

I’m thinking if I was to take a punt on a cheaper model to get me started this company is only 30mins drive away from me so would better after sales if I had any issues with the machine.

Anyone had any experience with these?
No experience but for the price difference I would go for the 21l/min. The only thing to watch with the 15l/min is your insurance. Mine covers a max of 248Bar (3,600 psi).

No experience but for the price difference I would go for the 21l/min. The only thing to watch with the 15l/min is your insurance. Mine covers a max of 248Bar (3,600 psi).
I think I would go for the 21Lpm too, it’s actually out of stock but could give them a ring and find out when they are back in. Reviews seem good although I read a comment on this forum when someone said they get some bad reviews, I just can’t see them though. Obviously it’s not a Honda but it’s also not a Honda price.

It doesn’t seem to have a return to tank hose from what I can make out.

I think I would go for the 21Lpm too, it’s actually out of stock but could give them a ring and find out when they are back in. Reviews seem good although I read a comment on this forum when someone said they get some bad reviews, I just can’t see them though. Obviously it’s not a Honda but it’s also not a Honda price.

It doesn’t seem to have a return to tank hose from what I can make out.
I believe it has a thermal type unloader valve. So when you let go of the trigger it then circulates the water round the pump! It's not the best of unloader types as the water running round the pump gets hotter and hotter which isn't idea for the pump. Best to not let it sit doing nothing for very long.

I believe it has a thermal type unloader valve. So when you let go of the trigger it then circulates the water round the pump! It's not the best of unloader types as the water running round the pump gets hotter and hotter which isn't idea for the pump. Best to not let it sit doing nothing for very long.
Thanks for that, I couldn’t find the info or couldn’t understand it lol.

Someone has a Watertek Loncin G420 21Lpm for sale on eBay for £800 or best offer. I’ve messaged him about it, he bought it in April 2022 and has a receipt. It comes with 50m hose which is handy, means I could keep it in the van. Just worried about buying second hand ?

Thanks for that, I couldn’t find the info or couldn’t understand it lol.

Someone has a Watertek Loncin G420 21Lpm for sale on eBay for £800 or best offer. I’ve messaged him about it, he bought it in April 2022 and has a receipt. It comes with 50m hose which is handy, means I could keep it in the van. Just worried about buying second hand ?
If it has a decent pump (ANNOVI REVERBERI or Interpump probably other decent brands) then at least you can buy spares but for the extra the Kiam one might be worth it, unless you can get the used one for a very good price?

If it has a decent pump (ANNOVI REVERBERI or Interpump probably other decent brands) then at least you can buy spares but for the extra the Kiam one might be worth it, unless you can get the used one for a very good price?
It has the Mazzoni pump, I’m just worried buying second hand but if it’s cheap enough.

It has the Mazzoni pump, I’m just worried buying second hand but if it’s cheap enough.
newish s/h pressure washers for sale in all reality means that the buyer bought into the dream of making a fortune from washing driveways etc only to find out that the streets are not paved in gold.
i'd take that at £800 or less, give the engine an oil change and a new spark plug for the sake of splashing out a few quid and you will be good to go,
the loncin engine is the same as the honda and very similar quality i've worked on a few of these engines over the years, they are so basic and bullet proof nothing really to go wrong with them although a regular oil change is the best way to look after the engine, same for the gearbox/pump too. use the save money from buying new to buy an fsc and your laughing.

You won’t go far wrong with that pump whole set up sounds good
He said it was regarded as the best but due to cost increases most are not offering them in builds now. Really happy although it’s not been picked up yet so could go sideways ?.

Latest Posts

Back