Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom Xtel Poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

T

torchwood-uk

What are the XTel poles like that come with the pure freedom trolley package? i was thinking of upgrading the pole on the 25 litre package to the 20ft XTEL Hybrid if it is better than the standard glass fibre XTEL. Any better poles? was thinking of just getting the trolley on its own and then buying a pole/brush else where if the XTel are not up to much.

Will be new to WFP, how many different brushes will i need to start out?

cant comment on those poles as i dont use them myself,

but as for the brushes, i have one brush for each pole! thats all you need really, until you start to do other jobs that need special brushes.

I never heard anyone talking about purefreedoms poles... not many people use these i guess

Xtel poles are **** ! Simples i had one and it snapped first use its now redundant

Since i got an ionics grafter 32ft .

Seriously they are heavy heavy poles with loads of flex if you can afford a better one do .

I was on a tight budget and wish i never bought it tbh i hate it .

I was looking at the CLX 22 but was wondering if the CLX 18 would do, all domestic work on 2/3 bedroom houses? http://www.gardinerp...-Fed_Poles.html

Also lost on what other bits to get, brush type, gooseneck type, hose and connector and then an option for a fitted flow valve? what do i need to fit this onto a Pure Freedom? thanks for the help.

I was looking at the CLX 22 but was wondering if the CLX 18 would do, all domestic work on 2/3 bedroom houses? http://www.gardinerp...-Fed_Poles.html

Also lost on what other bits to get, brush type, gooseneck type, hose and connector and then an option for a fitted flow valve? what do i need to fit this onto a Pure Freedom? thanks for the help.
Hi Torchwood

For standard 3 bed semis an 18ft is usually perfectly long enough and is very light for user ease.

My recommendation would be to use this with a Medium-Mixed DT brush which is a great starter brush as an introduction for WFP work. To start with stick with the standard Resi-Neck gooseneck. A fitted flow valve will pay for itself many times over in saved water and general user convenience. To use this pole set-up with a Pure-Freedom system you would generally need to specifiy the EZ-Snap male connector as most Pure-Freedom systems are supplied with a Type21 connector which is compatible with EZ-Snap. Check with them though and if it is suuplied with standard Hozelock female connector then you would need the Hozelock Tail option.

I have and use a 20ft xtel pole and If I were you I'd spent that bit extra and get somthing lighter and stiffer. It is a usable pole if your on a tight budget but when your doing windows above a cony or at full extention its a monster of a pole, on the plus side you can save a fortune in gym fees if you do buy one :rolleyes:

As already stated, CLX series have very good feedback on the forum.If your only considering 18/20 Ft poles and on a tight budget, you could always DIY a mighty Harris pole set up as several on here have done and save your money for better pole once business is established.

ive used the fiberglass pole from purefreedom very strong heavy but bends like a fishing rod . i had a lend of a clx recently a huge difference so il have to get one soon

get brodx 18 ft for all day and 35 for rest ,iv had xtell dident kow beter and fiberglase all over yor hands wipe your brow and u ich like mad no beter with hibred ,haris pole are good and lite but mine only lasted 3 muths and brock at top of pole allways in same place so the true cost of haris is £25 to make £100 a year

Back