Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

message from moerman

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Actually search wagga's window cleaning community

Sorry gav for promoting someone else

Eviestevie it's not a difference of opinion that annoys me it's the downright nastiness that these insulting people spout that gets on my tits
If he don't like it then don't use it simples

But insult me why??

I said his fix for the clip problem was long winded which it is when you can just heat and squeeze the end a touch

Didn't realise that made me an **** licker

What i want to know is why someone who states he doesn't need to use modded channels is making a vid how to mod one anyway

Or is it so he can stick his 2 pence worth in
Ye

Eviestevie it's not a difference of opinion that annoys me it's the downright nastiness that these insulting people spout that gets on my tits
If he don't like it then don't use it simples

But insult me why??

I said his fix for the clip problem was long winded which it is when you can just heat and squeeze the end a touch

Didn't realise that made me an **** licker

What i want to know is why someone who states he doesn't need to use modded channels is making a vid how to mod one anyway

Or is it so he can stick his 2 pence worth in
I must admit I've not heard the word **** licker since school!!!maybe he had a bad day at the office??anyway about the moerman I've bin meaning to order a few since release,are they good?

Luv the looks alone

I give an honest opinion of how i see things

All i have from this whole saga is a few channels and handles to play with to be able to give my opinion

Not like i am being paid to say they are great

I like em and that's it

Get one and try it and see what you think is my best advice as i get slated for saying what i know is my honest opinion

Sound il do that

Even if they cut down on detailing a little ill be happy

There always someone who will moan and pick fault unfortunately that's the human race

We are the best of pals but will still cost him 30 grand just to sit with me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Smurf managed drag yourself away from the solar thread!!!hahaYou and Steve should meet up for a pint that would be intersetimg

We are the best of pals but will still cost him 30 grand just to sit with me /emoticons/biggrin.png
Ye but would he wear a t shirt with the smurf on it? And more inportantly would you give him a certificate

I give an honest opinion of how i see thingsAll i have from this whole saga is a few channels and handles to play with to be able to give my opinion

Not like i am being paid to say they are great

I like em and that's it

Get one and try it and see what you think is my best advice as i get slated for saying what i know is my honest opinion
I have tried and I like them just cannot work with that rubber but I will play and see if I can adjust my technique

Opions are like are holes guys everyone has one butt some keep then in there trousers others moon the life away lol

Back