Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work phone on fire

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Is it just me or is this weather making people want to have there windows cleaned I had 6 calls today to clean windows and 1 gutter clean !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news /emoticons/smile.png

My phone hasnt shut up for days, 11 new costumers 4 facia soffit gutters and one con roof

Same, not as many as you guys though. Two website submissions for full uPVC cleans, two new window clean jobs today and a mother of a house is supposed to be calling for a quote.

Yep I'm getting fedup now having to repeat myself time & time again that they will have to wait untill I get a van sorted. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Same as smurf my van should be ready tomorrow but I'm toying with the idea of getting the new transit I just don't know what to do !!!!!

Same as smurf my van should be ready tomorrow but I'm toying with the idea of getting the new transit I just don't know what to do !!!!!

^^^ loaded /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well I've just got back in from viewing that van which turned out to be another dog so I'm still looking. :thumbsdown:

Depends if you can afford it I suppose but you should think very hard first as is a very big commitment to take on either leasing or buying a brand new van.

Was thinking about hire purchase I'm not forking out £22,000 for one I haven't got that sort of dough to buy something like that out right and 2 buy my van SMURF it's really reliable /emoticons/wink.png

Sorry @Neil but you did say do not get a van like yours :thumbsup:
£20,000 and it's yours mate
e3atyrav.jpg

All this to have my fuel injector taken out /emoticons/sad.png

Side note to anyone getting big jobs to quote. Get yourself a quotation form knocked up on your PC with your logo on it, if you have one and a clip board. It looks professional :thumbsup:. I have a small piece of paper attached to the clip board to write all the £'s on and for what work it's against. Then write it all up properly on your quotation form /emoticons/smile.png hand it to the custy and blow them over with a feather :rofl:

I don't right my prices down and hand it to them as I find giving the price verbaly is usualy enough of a shock /emoticons/biggrin.png

Side note to anyone getting big jobs to quote. Get yourself a quotation form knocked up on your PC with your logo on it, if you have one and a clip board. It looks professional :thumbsup:. I have a small piece of paper attached to the clip board to write all the £'s on and for what work it's against. Then write it all up properly on your quotation form /emoticons/smile.png hand it to the custy and blow them over with a feather :rofl:

yep too busy only one me....bring back the grey days....out in my shorts today .../emoticons/smile.png

very funny...the only job i do at the weekends once a year, has just come across so i cant even get a rest at the weekend any more....paint a shop...has to be done when the shop shuts...i have now given up on a easter break and am looking forward to whit...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back