Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reliability is the key to success

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah very true mate. It's amzing how often I go do a quote and they say thanks for coming the other window cleaners I called never turned up. Another favourite is my window cleaner only turns up when he fancies..

Yes but only part of it.

The biggest part is graft.

Not to mention success is individully measured.

I want another van on the road by April 1st so I need an additionl £5k turnover per month to warrant it.

Thats gives just about 120 days. I need £42 per day on average of new custys to make that happen and hence measure it as a success.

Will I quit before sundown if I have my £42? Nope. I want to be well ahead of schedule not chasing my tail.

My favorite thing about unreliable windys is they make me look good - no easy feat. /emoticons/smile.png)

But if they don't turn up to quote or first clean then surely there is a reason. ie they are too busy doing better paid work.

But if they don't turn up to quote or first clean then surely there is a reason. ie they are too busy doing better paid work.
Or walked into a pub on the way and spent all £9 they earned that day! :laugh::laugh:

What you say about reliability is to a large extent true....

However you may find that the previous window cleaner dropped them for a very good reason:

• They are "not this time" customers
  • They are difficult to get hold of when you need access to the back of the house
  • They are slow payers

You'll only find this out over time...

Back