Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oops! schoolboy error

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i think we all know where society is going wrong....just wish someone would listen....sort em out when they are young....:thumbsup:

loved that last one dave...the good ole days

As my grandad used to say "a bit of national service never hurt anyone" would teach em some respect..

Was regular army for 3 years then reserves (ta) for 7.5 and it didn't do me any harm

Was the fittest could be and loved it

now dont get me going on that one...worst thing this country did was stop ...i think ...naughty people should be sentenced to do it...earn some respect...although ...not so sure about scrubbing the toilet with a toothbrush.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Out of sight....

Many moons ago when I was a new 'out of the box' bobby I attended a break in progress along with a few older sweats.

On arrival, one offender ran. I leapt out of the car and chased him, finally cornering him in an alley. He gave up, got cuffed and I walked him back to the scene where another guy had also been nicked.

An Inspector turned up and was demanding to know where the 'stuff' was. He got no answer so the Inspector ordered myself and another copper to take our prisoners back into the alley. We did so. The Inspector then went in and I was sent out . Two minutes later both prisoners had bloody noses and we knew where the 'stuff' was.

The older guys told me to keep my gob shut. You heard nothing, you saw nothing.

This shook me a bit. I never believed this would ever happen but it clearly did.

Last edited by a moderator:
As my grandad used to say "a bit of national service never hurt anyone" would teach em some respect..Was regular army for 3 years then reserves (ta) for 7.5 and it didn't do me any harm

Was the fittest could be and loved it
How many would fight for this country these days though :ninja:

I would fight for this coumtry but not for americas oil like iraq

Lots of other dictators about like africa for example but they get involved as no oil there

Saddam was just an excuse

yep spc the sweeney was my favorite tv programme every week ..good old john thaw bless him..

i had a dream about being in the army in iraq....i was ordered to go through a hole in the wall...er...i wouldnt go....i was too scared...

in the last war...i would have been a spitfire pilot...but these days...its all too fast....

despite what has happened to this country....its ...still the best in the world...

i wanted to join the police when young but..i am as blind as a bat...

probably a good job....as i couldnt hold back with some of the smart alec types out there today...no respect any more...one poor copper arrested one lad and said it was his thirty third time and he will be out in the morning...no bloody justice in this country anymore..

I had a cop clip me around the head once for being cheeky. Now you don't see that happening either today /emoticons/biggrin.png
My dad told me a story along those lines once smurf. He had been walking home from the pub after one to many and a local copper stopped him and gave him a bit of hassle! Now this particular peeler had a reputation for doing things outside the protocol at the time and my dad got ****** of with him and chinned him! (Not his smartest move he admitted) Rather than arrest him the peeler chinned him back twice as hard and left him to lick his wounds! From then on they would both give a respectful nod of the head when they met each other on the street after that!

The good old days eh!

Back