Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

OVA8 25 or phantom Carbon 25?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Paul

Hope you're keeping well.

You mention that you had had an issue with the top clamp - have you contacted our Customer Service Team about this? I'm sure that we will be able to assist ?
Hi Alex yeah doing really good so. Busy. Yeah tbh mate last two poles not seemed as good as when first started buying from you whether thats just cause I'm alot busier I'm. Not sure but had alot of issues with spinning and tightening clamps all time. Top section unglued pretty early on in use with last pole. Any plans for glueless clamps in future? 

Hi Alex yeah doing really good so. Busy. Yeah tbh mate last two poles not seemed as good as when first started buying from you whether thats just cause I'm alot busier I'm. Not sure but had alot of issues with spinning and tightening clamps all time. Top section unglued pretty early on in use with last pole. Any plans for glueless clamps in future? 
Use two wraps of insulation tape and put the clamp over it. A great friction fit when reattached 

Back