Past Few Weeks I Havent Gained At All...

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Oct 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

i had like 153 customers 2 weeks ago.. and now i got 151 customers... a lot of people are cancelling but at the same time im gaining a few customers aswell...

lost 2 today as they just cancelled... i think its due to the winter...

but aslong as i stay over 150 customers im happy :)

but i need to get up to £1500 a month income... im only on £1100 at the moment

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

It's not winter yet H

3. Honestcleaning

Honestcleaning Well-Known Member

I have cusomer who dont want it in the winter....

I dont think your doing bad H.

4. harunh

harunh Legend

ye its bene over 5 months now mate .. i wanted 200 customers for 6 months :( but am way off lool

5. laddergarder

I lost one there that didn't want it done over the winter, I just tell them we offer an all year round service, if thats not want they want then, I won't start them again come summer.

We wouldn't be in business if everyone did that, it just wouldn't be worth our while.

H, I think you're doing great mate keep at it, I love the fact that you have your customer total under your posts. It shows that you're really focused on it. If you maintain that same level of focus you'll do great.

6. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

h mate your doing great, get on with some more canvassing an I'm sure you can at least push it to 175 for 6 month mark..

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

laddergarder is right, but I have a couple of exceptions with that one, one of them getting new pvc windows in the winter so no point in keep cleaning them if hes getting new so will carry him on after winter.

But if your canvassing now(autenm/winter) its the best time to get custies as they will always be all year round, there are people out there that only want in summer, wait till there windows get dirty(prob over 12 weeks then they will prob realise.....

8. harunh

harunh Legend

I havent cavassed in ages.. i think i might just flyer all day sunday :) cos i got like 2,000 leaflets sitting their and 3,000 business cards their aswell :)

9. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Do you leaflet then canvas a few days later??

To be honest I would not leaflet on a sunday, Sunday people are relaxing with their family, Monday and Tuesday there stressed out from work, best dropping Wednesday an Thursday or if you Gona follow up with canvassing then drop them Tuesday/ Wednesday and canvass on thur/ frid

10. harunh

harunh Legend

i dont follow up na... i just canvass 1 area flyer the other :)

Advertisement