Paypal Buttons On My Website

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by essex boy, Feb 23, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong area......
    Can anyone help me. I have a vistaprint DIY website that at best is awful because I am useless at that type of thing. I went onto vistas website and subscribed to the PayPal buttons thingy but when I went to upload a payment button all I am offered is buy now or subscribe. These buttons also only allow a set amount to be used so it's useless.

Can anyone help set up a pay now button for me so customers can do just that?

I dont mind paying for help

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Best to speak to Dodger or Iain on here.

Been working with Dodger for some time, and he is a top man!

3. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

Thank you,

I'll do just that

4. OoO

OoO Guest

No problem i have also asked for a website section as well, as it seems to come up a bit now. Plus we have guys who do it!

5. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

I am sure Gav did one for me last time. (I used to be on wcf when it started a few years back as WIndow Washer but spent so much time working that I didnt use the site for ages so my membership expired. Gav kindly added me on again but under a new name.)

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

If you search on the forum I posted code I used to have on my site that achieves this.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

7. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

Thanks Gav. I am trying to get hold of the guy who hosts the websites dodger (there's a link on your forum) but I cannot send him a message as it says he cannot accept any messages.

Do you do hosting and web design or should I speak with dodger

8. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

go to pay pal website, this is where I got mine from it ahs everything you need, just copy and paste

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Thats about it I think.

10. Iain

Iain Guru

As long as Visatprint will accept raw HTML you should be able to copy/paste the code for the PayPal script. It does mean that you PayPal associated email address will be available in the source code but there's no real security issue if you've got a half decent password.

If I can find the script I'll post it up here. It's a simple copy/paste and replace the email address and business name with your own.

Advertisement