Petrol Station Cleans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by moliere, Oct 26, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. moliere

moliere Member

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever or known someone that has cleaned petrol stations? The canopy the shop windows etc.

Also I was chatting to another local window cleaner the other day and he was telling me how he managed to recently get the 2 local mini stores in my area recently I think there co ops and the guys that cleaned them before had the contract to do them up and down the country, do these contracts really exist?

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

I've cleaned petrol stations. What do you need to know?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Mitie have the contract for Co-op stores nationwide. They'll charge peanuts and pay their operatives peanuts too.

4. moliere

moliere Member

Cheers for the replies.

It was just the other day I was watching one of the staff members at one of my local stations trying to clean the canopy and was wondering if it 's worth speaking to the guys in the store or sending a letter to head office.

Advertisement