Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Peugeot bipper 180 k miles with the 350 litre xline system fitted value ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt steel 118

Hi there guys thinking about selling my first van I started with which is an ex royal mail van bipper 1.4 hdi with an xline 350 litre system with the pure water making kit on it . Vans at 180 k miles runs a Dream been serviced every 5 k miles wondering how much I would get for it on eBay 12 months MOT. 

Hi there guys thinking about selling my first van I started with which is an ex royal mail van bipper 1.4 hdi with an xline 350 litre system with the pure water making kit on it . Vans at 180 k miles runs a Dream been serviced every 5 k miles wondering how much I would get for it on eBay 12 months MOT. 

Can you repeat that

Your van ain't worth much at at all and I'm no expert my 64 plate combo with 71k on the clock I did an online valuation it's worth about 2k as for the system and van combined it's worth as much as some one is willing to pay for it, it would be the same for your can as well

Look on auto trader or most vehicle sale sites then add a few quid if it comes with the system is the obvious sales method 

It may take longer to sell as it's trade specific. Also you may need to teach the prospective buyer how everything works which can be time consuming

Disclaimer for sale sold as seen prevents any ar5E biting if anything fails or the cam belt snaps 2 weeks after sale 

There is one on gumtree with 75k miles and a bailey system for £5k - it's been up for quite a while. There are also a couple of transit connects ( 2008 ish) with systems on ebay at about £2.7k both high mileage so I would guess about £3k ish. But check if it's worth selling van and system separately! You could get more that way but it's always a gamble. 

Have you found the van is now too small for your work?

There is one on gumtree with 75k miles and a bailey system for £5k - it's been up for quite a while. There are also a couple of transit connects ( 2008 ish) with systems on ebay at about £2.7k both high mileage so I would guess about £3k ish. But check if it's worth selling van and system separately! You could get more that way but it's always a gamble. 

Have you found the van is now too small for your work?
Yes mate , I was having to drive to spotless water by about 1 pm . I have a 1000 litre system now.  But the nipper is good if you have a compact round with a bit of gutter vacc to top up the day. .

There is one on gumtree with 75k miles and a bailey system for £5k - it's been up for quite a while. There are also a couple of transit connects ( 2008 ish) with systems on ebay at about £2.7k both high mileage so I would guess about £3k ish. But check if it's worth selling van and system separately!
Totally laughable what some are asking for wfp vans on Gumtree some one asking 6k for an 11 year old van with 100k on the clock it looks rough both inside and out. ?

I have the same van well the Citroen version the Nemo, They are great vans but sounds like you have outgrown it. Is it Red by the way?

Would be good to see how the tank is all installed ect as i will be doing mine sometime next year. 

Do you have any photos?

We sold our 58 plate Vivaro in June, with 160k+ miles and more holes then floor in the back for £1700. Probably get at least £2.5k now
Did you sell it privately or to a dealer if you don't mind me asking, looking at options at the moment as there is few deals about. 

I have the same van well the Citroen version the Nemo, They are great vans but sounds like you have outgrown it. Is it Red by the way?

Would be good to see how the tank is all installed ect as i will be doing mine sometime next year. 

Do you have any photos?

received_393085939276581.mp4

I will get some better pics when the misses car isn't blocking me in its a tight fit 

Attachments

• received_393085939276581.mp4
    872.3 KB
Is it still factory restricted to 70mph?

They came out the factory like that and apparently only Peugeot etc can de restrict them although I reset the limiter to 225kph with an old school code reader as it could never do that.

Runs like brand new with 140 on the clock as never been hammered.

Is it still factory restricted to 70mph?

They came out the factory like that and apparently only Peugeot etc can de restrict them although I reset the limiter to 225kph with an old school code reader as it could never do that.

Runs like brand new with 140 on the clock as never been hammered.
Yes mate it's still limited to 70 and it pulls better than my vivaro to be honest lol 

Hi, where are you based? Have you got a price in your head in the end , I'm looking to start this kind of job but I'm very limited with the budget. Would you be interested in swapping for a car ? As I have two cars for sale so I can bump my start.

Back