Pics of dispatch setup, new shape

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by johnny bravo, Dec 21, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. johnny bravo

hi, has anyone got any pics of there dispatch set-up to give me any ideas on storage for equipment etc.
    does anyone store any small triple or double ladders into the van rear, if so how many runs on ladders .

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I've got a Dispatch. Nothing flash though. 500L flat tank up against the bulkhead, battery at the side, pump and controller secured to the ply of the wheel arch and a few hooks for brushes and poles. I can take some pics for you tomorrow if you want. Like I say, it's nothing special.

3. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

I've one with a 500 cube shaped tank, as Tuftster- nothing special but I'll put some pics up.

4. johnny bravo

ive been looking for the clips to click onto the reel to keep secure in van when driving, unclip when need out of van, clip on when putting back in van any ideas wher i can get them from, ive tank up against bulkhead, first i setup controller and pump strapped onto right side of tank, kept openning rear and side doors for reel and side door for controller acess.
    ive realised they will be best near the rear doors, especially the controller. just need to use rear doors then.
    ive a lot to learn, im still thinking i should have got a smaller van to start off with.

5. spruce

spruce Grand Master

In a few months time you will wish you bought a bigger van :D

Controller at the back doors for us is a must. My son still has an analogue controller so has an on/off switch at the back doors. If your offside rear door is the first that opens, then I suggest a van port on the nearside. It will save you tripping over your hose everytime you want access to the back of the van.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm so glad I got a bigger van.

Even my renault master is getting to small for the kit I want/need to carry about now :rolleyes:

7. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

You've deffo got the right van matey.;)

8. shazzy692002

I have a kangoo, but now looking for a bigger van such as a dispatch. so go big.....will pay off in the long run....looking forward to these pictures guys...x

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Here's mine, nothing special, but works for me :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

On my renault master the max payload is 1.5 ton which is handy too :)

Advertisement