Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Size For Solar Panel Cleaning?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Are we allowed to hear what your crafty idea is? You gonna turn it into a mobile phone with decent corrective text?!
Might not work but hoping I can add to my 30ft extreme. Probably can't lol

Well I have emailed Alex and see what he says. I know it can change the bottom one for a double extension and that gives me 35ft 40ft reach.

I can use a 60ft fiberglass one LMAO!!

Looking at it I think I can buy two twin packs at roughly £250 each.

Getting me to a 44ft pole.

THEN I can buy extensions. Just need to confirm with Alex. I hope I am right lol.

Looking at it I think I can buy two twin packs at roughly £250 each.
Getting me to a 44ft pole.

THEN I can buy extensions. Just need to confirm with Alex. I hope I am right lol.
Just replied by email.
If you are currently using an Xtreme18 with two extensions on then this means that you have a 6 section pole. Technically you can fit any sections on from No.7 upwards.

The cheapest way of doing this would be to get a No.7 section from a Super-Max pole, then you can add a No.8, 9 and even 10 - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/sl-x25-35-super-max40-47-replacement-sections.html

The more expensive but lighter and stiffer option would be to use the Xtreme extension packs. You would need to remove the No.6 extension currently and then fit the EXT35 to the pole - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Super-Lite-Xtreme-trade-47---Hi-Modulus-Carbon-Pole--47-77ft--SLXTREME_EXTENSIONS.html once fitted you could then fit the Xtreme44 pack and then even the modular extensions - all the way up to about 71ft.

Excellent.

One question though, can i use either of the modular extensions (STD/HS) once i get the pole to a equivalent extreme 44....

Great stuff! Alex, I have a 25ft extreme. What is the best way for me to get that to about 50 ft?

Steve what Alex replied to me is what you can do.

18 with extension has a 34mm diameter bottom section.

25 with no extension also has a 34mm diameter bottom. Section.

Great stuff! Alex' date=' I have a 25ft extreme. What is the best way for me to get that to about 50 ft?[/quote']The Xtreme25 is a great starting point for the Xtreme range. Once you have this pole you can add the Xtreme35 extension pack and then the Xtreme44 extension pack and the carry on with the modular extensions (the first of which works as a fully telescopic section). This video explains a little more -

If i would have watched this first all would have made sense lol.

The twin packs are a great buy.

Just need to work out what way i am going with them /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back