Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power of virosol

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We used to use tfr but found on a number of jobs if it dried on the glass it left marks that couldn't be removed a right old mess also found it a lot harder to rinse off almost like a sticky film , tried virosol and very pleased with it won't leave marks Evan if it dries on a hot sunny day just wet it up and scrub/rinse job done , always open minded to try new and better products though

Try screwfix no nonsense degreaser
Yes I have been meaning to get some and give it a go , do you think it's better than virosol ? I've got about 8x20 ltr of virosol at the moment . The ph level of screw fix is very high ? Was wondering if it would damage black rubber seals making them bleed?

I haven't noticed it making them bleed any more than virosol or ubik

They all do it on oxidised rubbers but if you are wfp it all washes off and leaves good rubbers afterwards

I like it as it is a bit more soapy in behaviour but rinses easier than anything else

A very good combo is screwfix with a splash of ubik or virosol added

Ubik takes grey tiger stripes off easier but screwfix annihilates green and black mould and muck

Try that combo on dirty fascias or conny roof and you'll be amazed

I haven't noticed it making them bleed any more than virosol or ubikThey all do it on oxidised rubbers but if you are wfp it all washes off and leaves good rubbers afterwards

I like it as it is a bit more soapy in behaviour but rinses easier than anything else
I found tfr would make the seals bleed then after you had done the job evert time it rained the black seals would bleed again making the bottom of the plastic window frame go black customers were complaining so stoped using it haven't experienced this with virosol

A very good combo is screwfix with a splash of ubik or virosol addedUbik takes grey tiger stripes off easier but screwfix annihilates green and black mould and muck

Try that combo on dirty fascias or conny roof and you'll be amazed
Ok thanks will get some and give it a try , what dilution rate are you using ? I use virosol at 10/1 and that works well

I never measure anything except hypo and biocide

My measurement would be a good splash of both in some water lol

It is literally a splash not a real significant amount

Back