Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I did view it on google earth but it let me down again lol. The extension was built last year so it wasnt up to date
emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

We ask the customer to email or txt photos can save a lot of waisted time looking at something for them to say that’s more than I thought it also gives you a good idear of what needs doing and if they are just fishing for a price you won’t hear back from them , I have secured every job that I’ve quoted for in this way , if you are driving past then go and have a look but if it’s a few miles out of your way this works well 

Do you guys charge for clearing out and then another charge for cleaning? I’m pretty new myself. Charged a 4 bed detached 75 today for both! Think I’m considerable undercharging by the sounds! Took 4.5 hours being slow due to my experience...

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Do you guys charge for clearing out and then another charge for cleaning? I’m pretty new myself. Charged a 4 bed detached 75 today for both! Think I’m considerable undercharging by the sounds! Took 4.5 hours being slow due to my experience...

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Yes minum price of £50 for a small 3 bed semi to vac out the gutters then a further £55 to clean the outsides of the gutters facias soffits then £10 for Windows takes maximum of hour and a half at snails pace : bigger houses are priced differently we are doing a vac job on Friday should take hour and a half £250 

Definitely been undercharging for guttering services! Was a big detached four bed with a separate garage... thankfully I’m quite new to the whole thing, so ongoing customers wouldn’t even realise I’ve increased my prices!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Yes minum price of £50 for a small 3 bed semi to vac out the gutters then a further £55 to clean the outsides of the gutters facias soffits then £10 for Windows takes maximum of hour and a half at snails pace : bigger houses are priced differently we are doing a vac job on Friday should take hour and a half £250 
But you Kernowicks can charge what you want  :1f618:

Latest Posts

Back