Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing please help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Last statement makes you think! Pretty sure 30-40% of mine are now underpriced. When you’ve had a round for 25 years, same customers, you tend to justify not hiking the costs every year just to make sure they stay loyal. That’s probably not a good business model though, I admit.
Ye deffo although your tredding on thin ice on desolating a good compact round and Ive found that a good paying round although maybe slightly underpriced always beats a spread out good priced round. I had an argument on here years ago with someone and he said hike your prices cos even if lose 50% you’ll still be in profit. I decided to go against his advice and make strategic prices rises whist keeping the integrity of my round. Stack em high and sell em cheap??
Who’s the winner now mr green?

Last edited:
Ye deffo although your tredding on thin ice on desolating a good compact round and Ive found that a good paying round although maybe slightly underpriced always beats a spread out good priced round. I had an argument on here years ago with someone and he said hike your prices cos even if lose 50% you’ll still be in profit. I decided to go against his advice and make strategic prices rises whist keeping the integrity of my round. Stack em high and sell em cheap??
Mr Green lol

Attachments

• IMG_2053.jpeg
    IMG_2053.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 5
@Cleanco aka Dave Shaw ? if so I wouldn't have bothered with the kissing emoji

Latest Posts

Back