Printed t -shirts

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Gary Harry, Jul 7, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gary Harry

Gary Harry Member

Hi guys I need to get some new t-shirts made any good sites you use ,
    Many Thanks

Advertisement
  2. mark macca

mark macca Member

Mick Saywell
    Premier Schoolwear Ltd
    Mob 07710 432260
    Office 01708 377763
    Shop 020 8592 0141
    www.premierschoolwear.co.uk I rang this chap sent him a email of my logo and had two t shirts logo embroidered on front and had number printed on back payed £14 each shirt thay supplied that also and £20 to have the design made to there print system thing didn't rele understand it but 100000% would recommend lovely bloke and had them ordered payed for n had them in 2 days I'm kinda local to him but I'm sure he would post them to u if ur not if u want to have a look il upload mine for u to see the quality of hes work

3. Gary Harry

Gary Harry Member

Thank you mick saywell I will give him a go Thank you

4. mark macca

mark macca Member

tell him mark from PANE'N the GLASS WINDOW CLEANERS gave u he's number might get a discount

5. johnny bravo

sometimes i use a small printing bussiness in town, £5 for logo on back and front, better than the ones ive been paying when i first started with my logo shown, they cant do the embroidery but its sufficient to get you noticed, , have a look around town, the ones which print t shirts etc. its all the same type

6. DMD

DMD Member

all companies will charge a set up cost to set up your logo onto their system. its a one off payment. Think mines was £12 or so & as long as they do a good job you shouldnt need to be charged it again unless you change it about.

I use my partners account for her works discount code. they order hundreds of stuff. I get embroidered polo shirts for £4.00 and a soft shell zipped jacket for £13.00 :D

Advertisement