Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Benz bio softwash job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well today I did a softwash job with Benz bio as this customer wanted that using I always explain the hypo route and bio route and let the customer decide , 99 out of 100 chose hypo for instant clean , but this one wanted to try the bio , here’s todays pictures I am returning in about a week to see how it’s looking , will be interesting to see the difference. The first two pictures are before applying the bio and the rest are after . I used a 20-1 ratio , so a strong mix according to Benz .

Attachments

• IMG_2793.jpeg
    IMG_2793.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2791.jpeg
    IMG_2791.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2796.jpeg
    IMG_2796.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2794.jpeg
    IMG_2794.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2795.jpeg
    IMG_2795.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
On Friday I was cleaning a customers windows and seen a bit of black spot around an outlet pipe on K rend. I went back and touched up some hypo around it and the customer came out to see what I was doing. he is happy for me to touch up the other bad bits on the front of the house. This builds a bond between me and the customer and they tell the neighbours.

On Friday I was cleaning a customers windows and seen a bit of black spot around an outlet pipe on K rend. I went back and touched up some hypo around it and the customer came out to see what I was doing. he is happy for me to touch up the other bad bits on the front of the house. This builds a bond between me and the customer and they tell the neighbours.
I would never have attempted to clean something on a customers property without their permission. If I had time to spare I might have asked them if they would like me to give them a quote and do a test patch.
It's a little bit like the dodgy people that target elderly people and pressure wash a square of their path in front of their door or a square of roof tiles at the front of the property without their permission then trying to charge huge sums - not that I am suggesting you are doing that.

I would never have attempted to clean something on a customers property without their permission. If I had time to spare I might have asked them if they would like me to give them a quote and do a test patch.
It's a little bit like the dodgy people that target elderly people and pressure wash a square of their path in front of their door or a square of roof tiles at the front of the property without their permission then trying to charge huge sums - not that I am suggesting you are doing that.
I do it all the time, don't take any money for it. I clean their doors, windows, garage door, wheelie bin lids, tops of storage units and patio tables if they need it. Never had anyone complain, there are lots of birds which leave a mess. If someone says they don't want them cleaned then I will stop but its all part of the service I provide. Might take a few minutes longer but I believe in customer service and it seems to be paying off big time. After reading many books on business behaviour they say if you want to stand out then do more than one is paid for and the law of reciprocation will come back in spades. My personal favourite is white PVC doors on a first clean because this will give out "First Impression". I get to work on them with the pink stuff and scouring pad and can't leave it till its gleaming. They all ask how I can get it so clean and I tell them about the pink stuff. First thing a customer is going to notice is their front door so if I can get it looking like new they become very impressed with my service and forms a bond right from the beginning. ??? (my first cleans can take 30mins though)

Well today I did a softwash job with Benz bio as this customer wanted that using I always explain the hypo route and bio route and let the customer decide , 99 out of 100 chose hypo for instant clean , but this one wanted to try the bio , here’s todays pictures I am returning in about a week to see how it’s looking , will be interesting to see the difference. The first two pictures are before applying the bio and the rest are after . I used a 20-1 ratio , so a strong mix according to Benz .
What dilution did you use Paul?

ok cheers mate - so quite strong then. Was that to try and beef it up a bit?
Yes as you know I have never had much success with bio , Benz say 20-1 is the strongest you should use but it can be diluted up to 50-1 , I wanted it to work quickly or rather the customers wanted it to work quickly, ime not against bio but just like to leave the house clean when we leave bio doesn’t give you that option at best it’s many weeks at worst it’s many months before it looks clean .

So hears an update on the bio application first picture was last Friday second picture is a week later , Evan I was quite impressed. Customer has relatives coming next week so asked if I could speed up the clean after I explained it would take a few weeks !,,, so one heavy coat of hypo mix and now it’s totally clean pictures 3-4 .
To be honest apart from a bit of black out the back of the place I was quite impressed with the results of the bio , I think from now on any really bad infestations I will spray with bio leave a couple of weeks then hypo and rinse , no scrubbing was needed .

Attachments

• IMG_2791.jpeg
    IMG_2791.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2802.jpeg
    IMG_2802.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2806.jpeg
    IMG_2806.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2805.jpeg
    IMG_2805.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 14
So hears an update on the bio application first picture was last Friday second picture is a week later , Evan I was quite impressed. Customer has relatives coming next week so asked if I could speed up the clean after I explained it would take a few weeks !,,, so one heavy coat of hypo mix and now it’s totally clean pictures 3-4 .
To be honest apart from a bit of black out the back of the place I was quite impressed with the results of the bio , I think from now on any really bad infestations I will spray with bio leave a couple of weeks then hypo and rinse , no scrubbing was needed .
Amazing results !

Latest Posts

Back