Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Confession time!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I sprinkle it all over the moss and then mist the ground if it’s not already damp
After a day it’s dead
After a couple of days it’s all orange
Once dead it lifts off on low pressure so don’t need to blast the **** out of it on full revs

I sprinkle it all over the moss and then mist the ground if it’s not already damp
After a day it’s dead
Once dead it lifts off on low pressure so don’t need to blast the **** out of it on full revs
Ok thanks I will give it a try on the next one we do ?

After a day it’s dead
Going to try this on my block paved driveway and paths today as could get hold of any hypo in time for this weekend and at least I know the dogs can walk across it without issue, how many boxes do you think I'll need for around 40sqm

Going to try this on my block paved driveway and paths today as could get hold of any hypo in time for this weekend and at least I know the dogs can walk across it without issue, how many boxes do you think I'll need for around 40sqm
Don’t know that it would do the dogs any good if they get it in their paws and lick them could cause issues . One of my daughters dogs has eaten some kelp sea weed on the beach and been in the vets for 2 days on a drip after a bad d&v reaction to it .

Don’t know that it would do the dogs any good if they get it in their paws and lick them could cause issues . One of my daughters dogs has eaten some kelp sea weed on the beach and been in the vets for 2 days on a drip after a bad d&v reaction to it .
Our dogs are daft but not stupid :ROFLMAO: my plan is to do it in stages I haven't cracked on today as it's really sunny tomorrow is more overcast so I'll do it tomorrow evening and wet it down as rain is forecast overnight

@Pjj apologies I wrote that last reply hastily, I do hope your daughters' dogs are recovering, you just never know with certain things and reactions most are completely oblivious to potential reactions our two more so the youngest will eat parts of dead rabbits and rabbit :poop: which she thinks are freely scattered treats but they are both very robust,
They both get their feet washed and dried after every walk and I'll doubly ensure the patio is extra rinsed before they are allowed onto it

@Pjj apologies I wrote that last reply hastily, I do hope your daughters' dogs are recovering, you just never know with certain things and reactions most are completely oblivious to potential reactions our two more so the youngest will eat parts of dead rabbits and rabbit :poop: which she thinks are freely scattered treats but they are both very robust,
They both get their feet washed and dried after every walk and I'll doubly ensure the patio is extra rinsed before they are allowed onto it
No offence taken , but was just using it as an example of how stuff can affect them seaweed is edible even for us so dogs should be fine with it but he was really unwell he’s home again now but still not back to normal but getting there slowly ????

No idea mate I have only used it on a couple of small jobs and used technical measurements of either a sprinkle or a heavy sprinkle lol

No offence taken , but was just using it as an example of how stuff can affect them seaweed is edible even for us so dogs should be fine with it but he was really unwell he’s home again now but still not back to normal but getting there slowly ????
Our oldest dog had eaten chicken intermittently for years with no issues, I switched suppliers when they were on raw meat to chicken-based minces which contained 50% chicken within weeks he went downhill losing hair and looking ready for the knackers yard after stopping feeding him those minces he picked back,

he gets 1-2 dried chicken feet a day every day and he's totally fine just with small amounts, not sure if it was the meat or the fact that chicken is grain-fed, we didn't bother with an allergy test and the vet was clueless in the beginning and wasn't aware of chicken been one of the biggest allergens for dogs. I'd diagnosed the issue myself needless to say they've got sacked off.

No idea mate I have only used it on a couple of small jobs and used technical measurements of either a sprinkle or a heavy sprinkle lol
I did the driveway and one of the paths this morning and just finished rinsing it off with my PW gun, bleedin hell the suds and I'll be smelling Daz automatic for the next week ?

Latest Posts

Back