Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back packs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

armagh27

Am thinking of getting a back pack but what sort of price should I be looking at and what am I looking for and am in about wfp not Adidas or Nike you bunch of smart arses lol...

You'll probably get what you pay for I've got 2 farily new Gardiner ones that were just over £100 each but I've already returned one with a leak but now the pumps on both pulse when the water cuts off, it's annoying more than anything else but it's not affecting functionality and I can't keep sending stuff back.

Does that include poles and brush
I wish /emoticons/wink.png

Poles and brush are extra. Quite a bit extra depending on what you decide to go for.

I bought an SLX18, a brush and 30m of microbore hose at the same time I bought my backpack and the whole lot came to about £350.

I wish /emoticons/wink.pngPoles and brush are extra. Quite a bit extra depending on what you decide to go for.

I bought an SLX18, a brush and 30m of microbore hose at the same time I bought my backpack and the whole lot came to about £350.
Shite I've been offered a brodex full system with trailer for £600 just thought I'd try my hand with a back pack 1st but perhaps just buy the full system if that's Wat a back pack will set me back...

A brodex system is cheap for a reason

Unless it comes with a decent livht pole and brush it won't be long before you will be spending more money anyway

You'll probably get what you pay for I've got 2 farily new Gardiner ones that were just over £100 each but I've already returned one with a leak but now the pumps on both pulse when the water cuts off, it's annoying more than anything else but it's not affecting functionality and I can't keep sending stuff back.
Of course the pump will pulse if the flow is cut and the power is still turned on.

Yep, I have the Gardiners one as well. Hardly use it as I have a van mount and trolley, but good bit of kit when I have used it
I'm in London soon will message you when there and you can give me urs if your not using it lol

A brodex system is cheap for a reasonUnless it comes with a decent livht pole and brush it won't be long before you will be spending more money anyway
At that price I think it comes with a curtain pole lol

they shouldnt pulse mate it means you need to alter the pressure switch a bit , which means taking the bottom off, contact gardiners they will explain how better than i can

Alex did post about this but i can't find the post

He also said he could do a vid

Best to ask him

Latest Posts

Back